I het dumped for the first time ever.

Guest hotrodmama024

Guest hotrodmama024

Your a moron if you think i blatantly called the men ALL the men on here self centered assholes.

I am a bitch, i know it. But i also have my head on my shoulders and i know how situations should be handled. You my friend are going down the wrong road with me.

Don't flatter yourself. Apparently, even when your sober you can't make comprehensible posts. You blatantly said men were "self center jealous assholes", all I asked for was a little clarification on whom your comment was directed at.

I guess so.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a moron if you think i blatantly called the men ALL the men on here self centered assholes.

I am a bitch, i know it. But i also have my head on my shoulders and i know how situations should be handled. You my friend are going down the wrong road with me.

I deal with stupid cunt's like you all day every day, don't try and make juveniel threats to me lady. You don't want to tout yourself as this 'big badass bitch' to me sweetheart because your idle threat's dont mean shit.

Your boyfriend broke up with your because you were about to whore it up with your ex, then you come on here and try to exlpain your side of the story and justify your reasoning for interacting with your ex. Guess what... NO ONE CARES.

You know how situation's should be handled so well that you took it to the internets to work it out somehow?

/thread done

I deal with stupid cunt's like you all day every day, don't try and make juveniel threats to me lady. You don't want to tout yourself as this 'big badass bitch' to me sweetheart because your idle threat's dont mean shit.

Your boyfriend broke up with your because you were about to whore it up with your ex, then you come on here and try to exlpain your side of the story and justify your reasoning for interacting with your ex. Guess what... NO ONE CARES.

You know how situation's should be handled so well that you took it to the internets to work it out somehow?

/thread done

:popcorn:

Guest hotrodmama024
Actually still together. Seriously Hot Carl, i really dont give a shit what you have to say. I was heated i wanted to express my feelings. You obviously dont have anything better to do with your time. This thread would have been done long time ago. End Thread.. woohoo Happy St. Pattys. Everyone drunk yet?

Guest hotrodmama024

Also you want to call me a cunt there is obviously alot more wrong with you then i thought. If you want to have a problem with me, i deal with it on the street. You want to go , bring it with your Jetta!! I will just end the conversation and not deal with your internet name calling.

So when you want a piece?

/thread done

lol :) that aint even right. I seriously hate dealing with drama. I am a kick back chill person.

then shut the fuck up..

But really, don't be so naive. Your EX is trying to find any way to have a connection with you.

Also you want to call me a cunt there is obviously alot more wrong with you then i thought. If you want to have a problem with me, i deal with it on the street. You want to go , bring it with your Jetta!! I will just end the conversation and not deal with your internet name calling.

So when you want a piece?

So there's something wrong with me if I call it how I see it? gimme a fuckin' break lady. Im not the first, nor will I be the last person on this board without a fast car. The jetta is my daily, the bike (will) be for fun and speed. When it's purchased later on in the season I will notify you.

Oh and if you think that pointing out that I have a slow car somehow compensate's the fact that I called you out for being a stuck up bitch, then your mistaken. Your still a cunt, nothing has changed.

have a nice day.

I have met Leilani, she is pretty cool, that being said sweetheart I think your current boyfriend has been planning to break up with you for a little while and you gave him the easy reason the other night. Sucks, I know, but I think it is true. Guys are stupid, I have not handled a couple of breakups like an adult in my past. Guys just need to man up and say why they really want and move on. Women are just as bad as men at this. Pick up the pieces if you are really hurt and move on. Hope you had a good St. Patty's day, and I now feel ya on the kid and wanting to have a break, parenting is exhausting and I have only been at it 10 days.

Guest hotrodmama024

He is the ex. Nothing wrong with still knowing him.

Hot Carl... Do you know its disrespectful to call a women a cunt? You want to be so big and bad to call me that, i can make sure i have a big and bad friend to shove that cunt word down your mouth. That is just rude, and shows me you are a fucking asshole, and have no respect towards women what so ever. Now what?

Why the fuck you on this site anyway if you dont have a fast car to drive? To be cool like us???

He is the ex. Nothing wrong with still knowing him.

Hot Carl... Do you know its disrespectful to call a women a cunt? You want to be so big and bad to call me that, i can make sure i have a big and bad friend to shove that cunt word down your mouth. That is just rude, and shows me you are a fucking asshole, and have no respect towards women what so ever. Now what?

Why the fuck you on this site anyway if you dont have a fast car to drive? To be cool like us???

you might want to reword this because threats are not tollerated on this site.

Guest hotrodmama024

well if threats are for ban then so should calling women cunts. You all know i am not on here to rant and rave about my life. I want to race, only reason why i am here. Why is he on this site? to piss people off? Thats all i have to say about it. If i am baned oh well i still go on and race....

you might want to reword this because threats are not tollerated on this site.

well if threats are for ban then so should calling women cunts. You all know i am not on here to rant and rave about my life. I want to race, only reason why i am here. Why is he on this site? to piss people off? Thats all i have to say about it. If i am baned oh well i still go on and race....

Why should women be protected from internet hatred? because you smell like dead flowers and bad soap? Because you're all fickel idiots who blame everything on everyone else? Because you have (saggy) boobs? Calling a dude an asshole or a dipshit or a fucktard isn't restricted on here, so why should calling a woman a cunt be banned? Most women ARE cunts, and I suggest that we try setting the forum censor to change any variation of the word "woman" (chick, broad, skank, slut, whore, self centered idiot) to "cunt" in any post, as a punishment for your self righteous, obnoxious attitude.

And yeah, if Anthony doesn't have a small dick, he'll definitely ban you for saying "youre going to have a big dude shove words down that guys throat." Get that trailer trash highschool shit the fuck out of here, you whiney bitch.

Oh yeah, and did Spaceghost just call someone "sweetheart?" Give him the Fucking Banhammer, as he's completely forfeited any and all masculinity that he may at one time have had.

Guest hotrodmama024

Look, i didnt start this situation. I was blowing steam just like everyone else on here does. Its not my fault some men just dont give 2 shits. If they dont care then why post? I have seen far worse and lame threads on here. Why do i seem to have to protect myself on here? He called me a cunt, i called him out. Thats what you do. He didnt want to take it, so you let him continue calling me a cunt. so why cant I tell him that? How about i ban myself from this disrespectful site.

Thank you!