PARTING OUT: 1995 Z-28 LT1 6-Speed

TimTaylor751647545500

Complete car is located in Westerville. I am selling whatever you need, so first come first serve.

Vital statistics:

Car started and ran well (parts now removed)

6 speed shifts well from what previous owner told me, but I haven't driven the car other than from the trailer to my garage (Steering rod is bent - rollback driver wenched it down in the wrong location)

T-56 plus related parts for swap

1995 Z-28 Quasar Blue Metallic

Miles: 125K

Clean interior (gray & black)

Damage to driver's side fender and rear quarter as well as rear hatch and rear bumper cover

I have a few pictures of the car and of some parts already, but I will take pictures and send to whomever needs them.

Other available parts

1994 4L60E & stock converter w/188k miles - $300 obo

1994 3.4L V6 w/188 miles - $150 obo

Forms of payment: Paypal, money orders, or cash - NO CHECKS.

Parts sold AS-IS - NO warranty

email me at trt_1129@yahoo.com with any requests or questions

thanks

List of parts that have been sold

Catalytic Converter

Intake Elbow

Window switches & bezels

Seats sold locally

Smog Air Pump sold locally

Head Unit & Speakers sold locally

Wheels & Tires sold locally

Shift plate and boot

K&N Filter with CAI tubing sold online

Starter sold locally

Hurst Short-Throw Shifter

Hooker Aero Chamber Muffler

Sail panels

Dash board and gauge cluster

Doors

I've had a few inquiries about the radio, but I haven't had a chance to hook the battery back up to test is out. I'm heading out to see "300" in a while, but I'll try to test it out once I get back home early this afternoon.

Here's a pic of the HU (not sure if it's the bose or not now that I look at it).

All PM's and emails replied to.

Seth, just let me know if you wanna set something up to check out the interior parts.

Thanks,

-Tim

Guest nasty57
i need the driver door speaker...how much? also would you be interested in trading a built TCI 4l60 with less then 3000 miles for that T-56?

You know, I'm not sure. I only rolled the driver's side down once (which seemed to work well, but I know the pass side's are notorious for failing over time), but I shipped the switches today, so I can't really test them now.

^^^ longest run-on sentence in history me thinks

do the window motors work WELL

if so how much

Here's a few pics of the car in it's current condition and parts that are still available. Come on guys...I want this stuff gone.

Interior

Interior Pieces

Center Console

Door Panels

K&N Cold Air Intake Tubing, Filter and panel

Hooker Muffler

Rear End Damage

Engine Bay

Engine Bay #2

Tim, consider the muffler sold, $25 sounds great! Are you going to the Ohio Customz meet tomorrow afternoon? If you are, could you possibly bring it with you? If not thats cool, I'll gladly come to your place sometime next week and pick it up. Let me know man!

Tim, consider the muffler sold, $25 sounds great! Are you going to the Ohio Customz meet tomorrow afternoon? If you are, could you possibly bring it with you? If not thats cool, I'll gladly come to your place sometime next week and pick it up. Let me know man!

I'd like to come tomorrow, but since I work Saturday nights, it really makes it difficult to make the Sunday meets. It's not going anywhere, so whenever your available. Just PM me and I'll get you my address.