Couldn't help but notice Amy's GT in 5.0 magazine

BuckeyeGT

congrats Amy, good job on making the top 10, seen your car out a few times last year, and I must say IM surprised you made the haul from the west side all the way over to the Northside a few times to Cols Sq on the weekends, must be expensive on gas haha, I cant wait to see the car this season

haha I was wondering where you been. Yup it actually made it down the whole track. :-) Hope all has been good with you. Hows the Buick running these days?

Good except for the high elevation out here and lack off good gas. It made the whole 1200 mile trip in 120+* heat no problems though, hell water temp never got above 195!! :D

Good except for the high elevation out here and lack off good gas. It made the whole 1200 mile trip in 120+* heat no problems though, hell water temp never got above 195!! :D

Damn! nice job on that! Nice temps though geez, I think the 98 would have a heart attack considering that car when its cold out is hotter than hell.

So when you taking it to the track? Or they open yet out there?

Clay: The cruise in's were on Wednesday nights from I "think" 5-9p.

Everyone else: Thanks again !!

Tracks are few and far between out here, the Sturgis track doesn't really give a shit about cars and only really cater to the bikes that come out here for 2 weeks. The closest track other than that is 6-8 hours away...:(

Holy crap that sucks! You going to be heading to Ohio anytime soon? I think NTR is opening 1Apr07. Think thats earlier than what they usually open so that will be nice. But least you have lots of open roads out there probably. :-)

Well I will be back in Ohio in June but the Buick won't be making that trip... unfortunatly I dont think the Buick will be seeing Ohio for a long time. Rumors are swirling about a 1/4 mile out here opening about an hour away, we shall see. It doesn't help that the population of Columbus is more than the population of the entire state, not much out here.

Jeff: Well that would be cool if they put in a track closer! All the best with everything out there with ya! :-) (btw now tell me congrats lol :-) j/k

Sean: Thank ya! Hows the 5.0 doing these days? Any new mods on it yet?

Lani: hmmm not sure. Ive had it out a couple times. I remember seeing a chic hauling ass in a red LSx style camaro and thought of you :-)

Sean: Yeah I remember the days when the 98 was more "stock" .. sigh, so nice to get in the car and just drive.. lol

Weeellllll I guess I can tell ya congrats, but I dont wanna :D, just kidding Congrats Amy that is quite the accomplishement.

Anthony: I may have chosen it but in Florida we got by with a 1/8 mile track only a half our away. I didnt imagine Sturgis being so freaking biased towards bikes even though the stinky, smelly, pissed me the fuck off, jackasses are only here for 2 weeks!

Weeellllll I guess I can tell ya congrats, but I dont wanna :D, just kidding Congrats Amy that is quite the accomplishement.

Anthony: I may have chosen it but in Florida we got by with a 1/8 mile track only a half our away. I didnt imagine Sturgis being so freaking biased towards bikes even though the stinky, smelly, pissed me the fuck off, jackasses are only here for 2 weeks!

haha Well thank ya Jeff :-)

(look we finally had a nice conversation... ok now enough of that, you still suck and have a slow car haha j/k :-P

Ya I thought btw you were in a different state... when the hell you go out that way, cause I thought you were in Florida before but wasn't for sure.