happy hollow dirt park

88lx5oh

just got back from there. it was a shit ton of fun. 100 acres of trails, a TON of hill climbs in those trails. id say 80% was hills. also a 500ft drag strip, and (what they claim to be a mile) mx track. very fun. went with about 10 other people and it was a blast got there at 11 stayed till close. if you havent been there id suggest checking it out.

thanx for the invite ryan...lol. When you gnna come check out this cr125?

well you never told me you were gonna sell it lol. ill definately come check it out.

also i didnt want to make an invite to anyone on here till i checked the place out myself. its a little bit of a hual to be a let down.

next time we roll down. ill hit you up.

I wanna go, as of tonight I am the proud new owner of a bone stock yfz 450. Im so excited, I havent had a quad since I got rid of my banshee 3 years ago. This bitch is bad and might be a little bit faster stock than my banshee was built.

sweet man. i wanna run that thing. i drag raced a stock 07 trx450r sunday and we stayed even the whole time. i raced another 450r as well, but it had the HRC kit on it. i pulled him hard out of the hole and stayed in front for about 300ft.. then he pulled me about a quad and a half by the 500ft mark. i need to put my gearing back to stock.

My buddy just got a raptor 660.

The blaster I got had a seized connecting rod so I took this opportunity to get a stroker kit :D

anyway we are looking at going down to daniel boone national forrest in KY. I heard a few people say they went for a weekend and rode over 200 miles without seeing the same trail. We could meet up down there if anyone is interested.

Ryan once I get some ride time on this bitch Id be up for runnin it. Im not in a huge rush to start modding it yet but will be getting some other accesories first this weekend like skid plates, nerf bars, extra handle bars, and maybe a bumper. What is done to yours? I had the intention this weekend in buying a 400ex with full bolt ons, a-arms, axle, and the works for $2,500 but I stopped into Ask brice rd. and they had this. I have been buying from them for 10 years and as always they hooked me up.

From everyone I know if you want a serious trail ride, visit Hatfield Mccoy. It seems like everyone has been but me, and they all say that it puts Wayne and Daniel Boone to shame.
Hatfield McCoy is a sweet place to ride .

well ill give you a run down of the motor mods real quick.

440 big bore kit

JE 13.5:1 piston

Kibble white oversized valves

heavy duty springs , retainers

port and polished head

heavy duty head stud kit

heavy duty double roller timing chain

Hot cams Custom grind cam

white brothers full exhuast

white brothers rev box

K&N filter

450R Carb jetted at 190 main, 48 pilot, 2 turns out on the a/f screw

runs on cam 2

Ive heard 440 ex's like to overheat and shut down after about 3 hrs of riding. I rode the 450 today very little and its fast and has gobs of torque but after getting to stretch its legs I know my banshee was a bit faster. Not comparable out of the whole but in the long run it was. I definately miss the six speed though. It feels like this thing should have one more gear but it never stops pulling.

Ive heard 440 ex's like to overheat and shut down after about 3 hrs of riding. I rode the 450 today very little and its fast and has gobs of torque but after getting to stretch its legs I know my banshee was a bit faster. Not comparable out of the whole but in the long run it was. I definately miss the six speed though. It feels like this thing should have one more gear but it never stops pulling.

i havent had any issues yet with over heating. bu ti am runnin g an aftermarket oversized aluminum oil tank. stil the stock cooler though. but that will be swapped out eventually for a CBR1100 xx blackbird oil cooler which is almost tripple the size