Party time in Cbus next weekend!

cbrjess0815

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this party is for gas impingment operated carbines, gas pistons are so last year so NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Flounder were we going?

I have feelings.

I want to go shooting too, this time

I'll take you shooting, hunny....Let him go play with his boyfriend.

yes... location?

Big Darby on that hourly shit is dumb.

Big Darby on that hourly shit is dumb.

All this guy does is bitch bitch bitch. I dont care where we go...

We need to get that AK of yours sighted in anyway.. should be good times.. Do you want to bring that lower and act like your putting bullets thought it.. pow pow pow.... hahahahha.

If its going to be a big group of people then it would probably be best to go to deleware state park. Its outdoors (potential weather issue) and is only $5 per person for the entire day. I think its $5??

Edited by flounder

well i'm down to party on saturday i guess. I've got a football game at 7 on friday, playin against the cops, so i gotta kill some pigs. lol. saturday i'm free though. and if ya'll are shootin i might be down to bring out the glock and maybe something else.

well i'm down to party on saturday i guess. I've got a football game at 7 on friday, playin against the cops, so i gotta kill some pigs. lol. saturday i'm free though. and if ya'll are shootin i might be down to bring out the glock and maybe something else.

Well I guess you can come. :fruit:

Fuck, if drew comes, that means I will have a drunken overnight guest on my couch again.. hahahaha.

Im good like that! This is why I dont go out for thursdays anymore tho. I have to be at work on fridays at 630 and thats ruff after a long night. I thought about coming in and pooping on your chest at 6am but I didnt want to get shot. :lol:

He shoots blanks, no worries...... :D

I might be down for going to the gun range too Saturday, depending on what time the movers come.

Im good like that! This is why I dont go out for thursdays anymore tho. I have to be at work on fridays at 630 and thats ruff after a long night. I thought about coming in and pooping on your chest at 6am but I didnt want to get shot. :lol:

It was chilly.. the poo may have warmed me..

Yeah there is a definite risk of getting shot by coming through my bedroom door while Im sleeping. If I know that people are staying the night, its not an issue but I may throw my gun at you just for waking me up..