Party time in Cbus next weekend!

cbrjess0815

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do we want to set a meet time to gather at Park St Tavern?

Well I say we meet around 9pm. I know its a little early, but if we have new faces showing up, this way it will be easy to identify everyone. So everyone who is cool, try to be at the tavern at 9pm. If you want to come out and cant meet up till later, shoot me a text or a phone call sometime and we will meet you where ever we are. Should be a good time!

Oh, and if you have never met me... I have pictures in my profile so you will know which goofy guy to look for. Hope to see lots of peeps out and about. :dj:

Well I say we meet around 9pm. I know its a little early, but if we have new faces showing up, this way it will be easy to identify everyone. So everyone who is cool, try to be at the tavern at 9pm. If you want to come out and cant meet up till later, shoot me a text or a phone call sometime and we will meet you where ever we are. Should be a good time!

Oh, and if you have never met me... I have pictures in my profile so you will know which goofy guy to look for. Hope to see lots of peeps out and about. :dj:

Is this Friday or Saturday night?

Im more of an around 11 kinda guy.. I will shoot you a text my fury pet when Im on my way. Should I bring lube? :eek:

Im more of an around 11 kinda guy.. I will shoot you a text my fury pet when Im on my way. Should I bring lube? :eek:

Oh I know its early, but after 10 it starts to get crowded... lube not necessary. I like it ruff, but you knew that already.

Is this Friday or Saturday night?

you....

post-9354-1206037045.png

pay attention. :D

I'm kind of an early out, early home kinda gal so that's not too early for me at all.