Another title question

wnaplay1647545503

I just purchased a vehicle and was sent the title from the guy I bought it from. The title is in the original owners name but notarized and signed on the back by another guy back in march of 2006. It was never switched over to the guys name. I bought it from a 3rd guy who said he bought it from his buddy who is the guy the title has been notaized to. But the guy who I bought it from has no proof its his other than his word. Now he is unable to get ahold of his buddy who needs to get the title switched over to him since its notarized over to his name. Now if that isnt to confusing, is there any other options I have seeing as how I do have the title?

basically you're probably fucked with some stolen property shit. I'd call the police/BMV. I *think* they are supposed to notify the person by mail who's name is on the title, and if they are reached and sign off on the paperwork that they sold the car then it might be transferred to your name but since that person signed it to another person, and their name is on the title, I think your fucked 6 ways from sunday. Can you get your money back?

Damn, do you have any more room on your street? What did you get this time? Sorry I do not know the answer though.

Tell me about it. I picked up another bike. I had the guy call me today with the phone # of one of the guys so hopefully I can get this mess figured out.