need help with starter issue

jamesn69camaro

i bought a 96 mazda 626 a weekago 4cyl auto and the day after i bought it the starter acted up so i thought ...just clicked when i turned the key so i hit it with a tieiron and it fired up with the key so i asumed it was time to replace the starter so i took it off had it tested and they said it was fine ...i wired it back up and does the same thing i didnt bolt it back up though so we can go have it tested again then test the wires with my voltage meter.. I CANT MESS WITH IT anymore ive got 3 sliped disks in my back and it fucked me up for this whole week if anyone wants to help ill pay you ..my regular back up mechanic hasnt been returning my calls gess hes bussy ... its on ramps allready easier to work on let me know 614 483 0848 or 895 2411

Guest Removed

ground cable...

i had one come from pro care a while back, they put 5 starters on it and it still actted up. ground cable was junk when i did a voltage drop test on it.

my backs shot so if anyone wants to bolt the starter back up and put the ground wire on for me ill pay ya ...id like to get it done by sunday i want it off the ramps so i can pull the mustang out of the garage cuz its blocking it ...i wana race at the trails on opening day its my birthday too on the 1st 614 622 6915 is my cell call up till midnite or after 10am sat thanks in advace if anyone has the time