Oden's AWOL

BuckeyeGT

Oden no like biology. Hurts Oden brain...... Oden get basketball........Oden basketball orange...... Oden take it to the hole....... Oden hungry..... Oden get cheeseburger.

LOL

I heard them on T.V. saying he could get $32 million if he left now.Sorry Buckeye fans he's an IDIOT if he stays.He'll never graduate anyway so why waste another year in College.I agree,he's not even close to ready,but if they'll pay him he should go.

I heard them on T.V. saying he could get $32 million if he left now.Sorry Buckeye fans he's an IDIOT if he stays.He'll never graduate anyway so why waste another year in College.I agree,he's not even close to ready,but if they'll pay him he should go.

Very true. If he invests the signing bonus properly, he could be set for life.

Deal breaker for me = you can always go back to college. If he returns and gets hurt it will haunt him the rest of his life.

Very true. If he invests the signing bonus properly, he could be set for life.

Deal breaker for me = you can always go back to college. If he returns and gets hurt it will haunt him the rest of his life.

Haven't you guys heard of insurance? I will bet you that even before this college season started, he had a policy for eleventy billion dollars through Lloyd's of London.

Haven't you guys heard of insurance? I will bet you that even before this college season started, he had a policy for eleventy billion dollars through Lloyd's of London.

I know about the insurance these guys take out on themselves, but if he does get injured in College he'll never get the chance to play in the NBA.

I know about the insurance these guys take out on themselves, but if he does get injured in College he'll never get the chance to play in the NBA.

Not true, Im sure everyone remembers Willis McGhees knee when it went backwards. Before he even played in that game he got a 25million dollar insurance policy. So he never had to play but instead went to the NFL and played. Oden will be a beast even more so when he is developed (sp). All i know is that he made Noah, Hoarford and the other guy on flordia his bitch. To bad we lost the game though. Stupid fucking white guys who shoot well beyond the arc lol.

Oden will be a beast even more so when he is developed (sp). All i know is that he made Noah, Hoarford and the other guy on flordia his bitch. To bad we lost the game though. Stupid fucking white guys who shoot well beyond the arc lol.

true story..

Stupid fucking white guys who shoot well beyond the arc lol.

+1

I seemed to be the only one at my place who thought he was the reason we lost the game. The fucker hit every killer shot when we got within 5 or 6..and then made the game desperate to get back that close

Illgaskas on the cavs was hurt his first 4 years in the league and still got paid. A seven footer dosn't have to move like a guard. His injury would have to be very severe not to play anymore. Kenyon Martin broke his freakin leg and still went and has had a successful career. getting injured is not a deterrant for him. he will be back......

Eric