What about raising the price of admission?

MrMeanGreen

We need 50 people by April 27th. What is I raise the price to $50/person and we do 30 people minimum to get in? CR will still cover $500, but that means 100% we'll need the money from people during the fall event since CR won't be able to cover it unless we do well for the spring event.

Something I've been thinking about since I honestly don't think we'll make this event happen at the going rate :(

I think you just need to chill out. If the rental monday rains out and it looks like it will the rain date isnt until june so we could pick up alot of those people. We need to advertise on some of the other boards that have people that "RACE". The problem is the people on CR are all talk. Where are all the people that voted in the pole for 2 events??????? I voted for one event because i didnt think this board could support two. Spring time has alot of cars not ready and alot of rain. Im in for 50$

Anthony, I feel your pain. The days of $30 rentals are over in my opinion. It's just generally too nerve racking to try to get that many people sign up. People just need to realize that even $50 is beyond reasonable for the amount of passes you get (not to mention how laid back everything is compared to a public event).

Guest hotrodmama024

lol haha...... wouldnt you want to know.

Wow talk about endless possibilities.

Been along time since somebody left themselves that wide open. LOL

How many people do you need, the April 16th rental was just cancelled by Norwalk because the facility isn't ready....we had 92 cars already fully paid. Now that being said, they rescheduled us for June 4...but I might be able to get you a good number of cars.

Russ

moderator http://www.BuckeyeGoats.com

How many people do you need, the April 16th rental was just cancelled by Norwalk because the facility isn't ready....we had 92 cars already fully paid. Now that being said, they rescheduled us for June 4...but I might be able to get you a good number of cars.

Russ

moderator www.BuckeyeGoats.com

Russ, we only have 12 so far. We need 50 minimum, preferably 60.

Think you can get us that or more?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=426120#post426120

Russ, we only have 12 so far. We need 50 minimum, preferably 60.

Think you can get us that or more?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=426120#post426120

Maybe...we had people from BuckeyeGoats, our sister site BuckeyeStangs, the main GTO site LS1GT0, main LS1 site LS1Tech, and main Charger site ChargerForums....so I'll see what I can do. About 95% are from Ohio so distance isn't going to be a problem.

BuckeyeGoats has a dyno day planned tomorrow at Back Street Performance in Medina. If the weather doesn't kill it I'll ask people if they are interested . We were expecting 25-30 people so I'm guessing some will be interested.