I Has Job

Devils Advocate

I'll play you 1v1 in Halo 1 to 50 kills for 10 dollars a kill. We can play on Wizard or Chillout, your choice.

Do you play only xbox ? If so I will have to pick up a copy and order me a FPS kit to use my mouse and keyboard. But sounds like fun.

http://www.ohiogaming.net

In all seriousness If you want to play I will grab a copy its got to be cheap at the game store. (I've only played pc). Do you want to do this on live? my Gamer Tag is xr00tx

I smoke way to much.

You cant play Halo 1 on live. There is a program called XBC that was created by H1 fans, but the lag makes for an unfair game. If you're willing to play me for ten dollars a Kill, Ill stop by your house. Copies of Halo 1 are around 10 dollars at places like EBgames... Whats this about a mouse and keyboard?

FPS Gamer I think its called. You get to use a KB and Mouse. As a MAJOR pc gamer its easier for me to get aquanted with.

but 10$ it is.

I've got a huge stack of games if your interested. In other cash games. DOA3 or Def Jam ICON are my latest ones.

360 and wii.

Chicago is expensive as hell. Culinary School is expensive as hell too. Not sure where you are planning to go but I know the Chicago Art institute program is well over 80k.

Whenever you drive through indy if you wanna take a pit stop and grab a beer at my crib just give me a holler.

Berto: I'm planning on going to CHIC, which is 42k altogether. Their student loan program is baller, and the head chef of the place I work at graduated from there, so he's hooking me up. :) I'll make sure to get ahold of you next time Im driving through and we'll grab a beer/wine cooler/some franzia.

Doug: Nope. Like I said, and english degree wont help me become a Chef. By the way, I LOVE the Tc... My mom has one, and I try and steal it regularly.

Ben: I'll make you a sandwich if you... Wire me a network?!

Thorne:....... You seriously want to use a mouse and keyboard? The autoaim installed into Halo 1 for the xbox is made to compensate for the lack of control that a console controller gives you. Halo PC has no auto aim, because it allows you to use a mouse. Mouse and keyboard setups are banned from all competitive Halo leagues... So no. Man up and use a controller.

Doug: Nope. Like I said, and english degree wont help me become a Chef. By the way, I LOVE the Tc... My mom has one, and I try and steal it regularly.

Yeah... unless you're writing the menu. :)

I know how that is though. I transfered out of a "regular" college to a technical school to follow my real passion. So far so good.

tC is ok. I have to put all my suspension goodies on in time for the first OSU autocross.