06 Kawi 636=Baddest "600" EVER

coltboostin

if his profile is correct, then it's a 2005, which would be a 636. Those number aren't really off the mark for a dead stock one either, figuring different dynos could be off by a couple hp it seems in line with what I've seen.

I hate to burst your bubble but those times are CORRECTED to sea-level. Not to mention that Ricky Gadson was the rider when it pulled those times. You are talking closer to high 10's/low 11's off the factory floor. Still not bad for a 636cc (not 599cc) bike like the other 600's... ;)

You are still looking at almost .5 seconds difference with equal riders on both which is BIG in drag racing... :cool:

You guys are forgetting DRY WEIGHT on a bike means NO oil, gas, battery, etc.... So YES it will add another 40lbs. with all that stuff. I have not seen one factory street legal bike UNDER 400lbs. in running/riding condition.

lol at the guy comparing magizine times, those things are so worthless, i might look at the mph but knowing it vaires alot.

oh and my 2003 R6 weighed in at 390lbs wet (probably with a half a tank of gas)

and 636 meh, my R6 would eat any an all i come accross. and its pretty much all stock. i think it only puts down about 93-95rwhp.

lol at the guy comparing magizine times, those things are so worthless, i might look at the mph but knowing it vaires alot.

oh and my 2003 R6 weighed in at 390lbs wet (probably with a half a tank of gas)

and 636 meh, my R6 would eat any an all i come accross. and its pretty much all stock. i think it only puts down about 93-95rwhp.

You must have that R6 with the special sauce upgrade then. :bs:

They just tossed the bike on the dyno for shits and giigles- 114.5whp.

Ba-Da bing.

You must have that R6 with the special sauce upgrade then. :bs:

They just tossed the bike on the dyno for shits and giigles- 114.5whp.

Ba-Da bing.

why yes it does have the special sauce added its the black with red flames edition and we all know that they were the fastest R6's evar produced.

im not interested in wide range dyno numbers they very to much dyno to dyno only one that realy gives you an accurate conversion to rwhp is the 1320.

why yes it does have the special sauce added its the black with red flames edition and we all know that they were the fastest R6's evar produced.

im not interested in wide range dyno numbers they very to much dyno to dyno only one that realy gives you an accurate conversion to rwhp is the 1320.

There you go. Red Flames are like having a 50-shot of nitrous in a hidden bottle. They are only outpowered by yellow flames, which are the equivalent of a 100-shot.

:D

I agree with that 100%.