New GTP to the forum

Guest 1redgp

Guest 1redgp

Hey all - I'm Brandon and new to the CR Board. Looking forward to becomig an active member of the forum. I live off of Polaris and work in Downtown in the IT field.

I have a 98 Supercharged 4 door Grand Prix . Some notable mods include Gen V supercharger, intercooler, and a huge air to water front mount. It's not your typical sporty car being large, heavy, and having four doors, but I like it none the less. It's fun to drive and surprises a few people too.

I usually get to the track in the Summer months with some friends that bring their rides too. We usually go to Dragway 42, which is about 90 miles North of Columbus. The track sucks, but you get a lot of passes in. Hopefully we can get to Trails this year though. I expect the car to run low 13's this year with the new mods I have done. Nothing to impressive, but it's something. 12's would be great, but the 2.2+ 60 foot times pretty much kill that I think.

FWD FTL!

Thanks - Brandon

OMG does that mean I'm poor....damn!

So when are we rolling to Dragway 42. Did you get Carl's car tuned?

For ~15psi, cutout closed. Stock exhaust doesn't like it to much past that. He still needs to extend the wires for the ICCU so we can get crazy with the cheese whiz.

Ok.. then I guess

I expect the car to run low 13's this year with the new mods I have done. Nothing to impressive, but it's something. 12's would be great, but the 2.2+ 60 foot times pretty much kill that I think.

is incorrect? That's what I was basing it off... not what mods he had.

Gutted Gen 5? what's really the point if you're not running a s/c and running a hair dryer?

I guess I missed the boat.

Ok.. then I guess

is incorrect? That's what I was basing it off... not what mods he had.

Gutted Gen 5? what's really the point if you're not running a s/c and running a hair dryer?

I guess I missed the boat.

Nah, it's correct. I just like messing with you. :p

why is everyones l67 faster than mine.. lol nice car cant wait to see it out and about... its ok i will be shooting for low 13s this year that is if i dont build another motor??? so are you cammed or anything or are you just intercooled? pics

Guest 1redgp

Here are some pics:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9095/picture014hy9.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7940/picture016iu6.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1055/picture009zl5.jpg

Mods include: Gen V Ported Supercharger, ZZP Stage 3 IC, PRJ Font Mount, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, DHP, PRJ Fuel Rails, 42# Injectors, Lowered, C5 Front Calipers, Drilled & Slotted Rotors.

Those are the main ones that I can think of. I might do a cam next year. I don't have any dyno numbers on the car.

Guest 1redgp
Thanks - I have a Red GP that I drive when the weather is nasty. It's also my user name on other boards so makes things eaiser to keep it the same.