Sat 4/21 Quaker Steak & Lube

Guest snakeBit98_58

I might show up, my step-dad's showin off his 07 Shelby GT

If I am not in Newark with Sgt Ky Ill be up there.. Scott.. what time you and your dad leaving to go? Dont forget that mustang club app from him I need to pick that up!

If I am not in Newark with Sgt Ky Ill be up there.. Scott.. what time you and your dad leaving to go? Dont forget that mustang club app from him I need to pick that up!

Afternoonish I guess. Not sure if I'm trailering the Boss or what. You can fill out the form at the show, they'll have the membership shit there.

Where is it at?

It's in Polaris.

71 N to Polaris Pkwy exit. Turn left (i.e., west) on Polaris Pkwy. At first major intersection, turn left - that will be Lyra Drive. There's Bob Evans, an Arby's, a gas station with an attached Tim Horton's, a Max N Ermas, and a Wendy's all in the vicinity of that intersection. Follow Lyra Drive around, go about two hundred yards, pull into QS&L, and proceed to do a massive burnout.

Where is it at?

Leave it to a mustang owner to end his sentence with a preposition. Please punch your English teacher for me. At least you don't end your interrogatives in "or no?" do you?

If you were to correct this for me, it should read something like this:

Where is it at, asshole? :p

It's in Polaris.

71 N to Polaris Pkwy exit. Turn left (i.e., west) on Polaris Pkwy. At first major intersection, turn left - that will be Lyra Drive. There's Bob Evans, an Arby's, a gas station with an attached Tim Horton's, a Max N Ermas, and a Wendy's all in the vicinity of that intersection. Follow Lyra Drive around, go about two hundred yards, pull into QS&L, and proceed to do a massive burnout.

Hasselhoff may drive the porsche, he wanted to make a PR appearance. David has a sweet spot for classic mustangs. He lost his virginity in one ;)