Happy Hollow

XChris1632X

I have to say I am another very pleased that I visited this place. It was great, even though I went alone I met up with some cool people from this area that showed me around and rode the whole day with. The hillclimbs were great and the mx track was just as good. In the whole day I was there I think that we may have hit 75% of the trails and hillclimbs. Towards the end of the day it was very busy but it didnt hinder the riding at all except for all the dust. The group I was riding with said they had never seen so much dust, but it would have been just as bad with only this group there. You couldnt see when someone was any closer than 15 feet in front of you. The yfz was running good at first but later on the plug took a shit and I just said screw it and kept going. I got to know my bike really well and didnt even wreck it. I was very close to not making it on one hillclimb but my stock tire griped just enough to get up. To be honest I think if they wouldnt of been stock and gripped well I would of brought it over on me. There were only two sections that the hillclimbs were too damn steep to try. I cant afford to get hurt right now so I played it smart. I will definatly be back and recomend that you visit. It is versitile enough for any skill level rider.

I have a few pics and a small video but no where to host them.

Second trip is this sunday. I will be there at the opening of the gates. I will be with 2 ltr 450s one yellow and one white, my yfz and a 300 ex. If you want to meet up Ill be there. we will probably either be driving a black lifted duramax or a white powerstroke with a trailor.

Second trip is this sunday. I will be there at the opening of the gates. I will be with 2 ltr 450s one yellow and one white, my yfz and a 300 ex. If you want to meet up Ill be there. we will probably either be driving a black lifted duramax or a white powerstroke with a trailor.

who else has a 300ex? Im interested. Ill give you a call to get details.

Paul you missed it another great time. Weather was great, yfz was running great, and the track and woods were great. No dust, minimal mud, and not that bad of a croud. Almost got the grizzly stuck, I wrecked the yfz about 4 times including rolling it down a hill on top of me, and my buddy broke a plastic mount off of the subframe on is 4 day old ltr 450. Im beat but I want to keep riding. Does anyone have any recomendations on a good place to host pictures and videos?