New.

h22 yo

Sup, I'm zack. only 16 years old, so bare with me.

1999 honda accord ex 5 speed manual. VTEC haha.

trying to mod car without getting rice.

so far: Window tint, new clutch, 16 enkei gf1's wrapped in falken AST's, Magnaflow exhaust, Fujita Cold Air Intake, and some little things..

Plans are to get a dc header, and then possibly swap for an h22, but that's way down the road.

love some of the cars on here, tt z06? 1000 hp supra, badass :cool: and no i dont kiss ass, just love cars.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/894/p1010039mw3.jpg

Welcome and a honda anything isn't too bad for a 16yr old at all. Especially if you don't have a job and if you do, it's probably not making you rich. You gotta consider reliability, mileage, insurance, and "auto experience", parts prices and what level your mechanical skill is at currently (especially if you don't have the money to throw at a shop).

lol yeah, just learning from modding first car.

possibly trading in soon for an 04 srt4? talking it over. and I like the idea of getting an lt1 camaro, i might have to hit you up.

Welcome back, I see you changed names. I didnt think we would ever see you again after the PM you sent me...

http://www.drunkdwarves.com/images/ddmail/me.jpg

Hello I just joined CR yesterday. My name is meshshirtvtec. I dont appreciate you guys pointing out the fact that I pick fights online. In real life I am beat and treated with little respect. CR is my way of being strong and witty. Thanks for ruining that!

J/K ....welcome to the site :D

lol yeah, just learning from modding first car.

possibly trading in soon for an 04 srt4? talking it over. and I like the idea of getting an lt1 camaro, i might have to hit you up.

1.Welcome

2.If you can afford a 04 srt4 then you could afford a LS1 :nod:

Welcome, I suggest keep this car for a while and just leaving it the way it is. Work, save up some money, then get the car you want and mod it.