New.

h22 yo

Lol thanks guys, and im going to slowmotion one of these days to get a full exhaust.

whenever i get back to work lols.

Make sure they replace your muffler bearings, they tend to go bad in Hondas. Oh and check the manifold, there might be danger too it. Wouldnt want any floor plates popping out on you.

Also check the exhaust temperature pressure, and have them release any tension on the vtec valve.

Sup, I'm zack. only 16 years old, so bare with me.

1999 honda accord ex 5 speed manual. VTEC haha.

trying to mod car without getting rice.

so far: Window tint, new clutch, 16 enkei gf1's wrapped in falken AST's, Magnaflow exhaust, Fujita Cold Air Intake, and some little things..

Plans are to get a dc header, and then possibly swap for an h22, but that's way down the road.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/894/p1010039mw3.jpg

YOU JUST FAILED THE RICE TEST!! :cool:

Rims have to go they do nothing for the car, take the pipe off as others have mentioned.

Keep the honda for a DD and get something that is worth sinking money into later on down the road.

You're 16 you have college to attend and then a real job to ascertain, save your money and invest it in your future instead of tossing it away on your car. At your age you just need something that is reliable and good on gas especially now with these prices. Chances are though you won't listen to me and you'll just do what you want anyhow.

Darby, brakes all of the sudden went horrible on the car.

me and a few friends were pulling into my neighborhood, and i think the brake line got disconnected or something.. but oddly no fluid is leaking?

when i slam the brakes to the ground, it yanks the car to the left and takes forever to slow down.

going to honda tomorrow.

Darby, brakes all of the sudden went horrible on the car.

me and a few friends were pulling into my neighborhood, and i think the brake line got disconnected or something.. but oddly no fluid is leaking?

when i slam the brakes to the ground, it yanks the car to the left and takes forever to slow down.

going to honda tomorrow.

Hmm yanking to the left......sounds like someone didn't check their brake pads and its now down the the pad backing which is making a groove in your rotor and thus pulling your car to the left. You won't learn how to take care of a car by just taking it to the stealership I mean dealership everytime something breaks.

Hmm yanking to the left......sounds like someone didn't check their brake pads and its now down the the pad backing which is making a groove in your rotor and thus pulling your car to the left. You won't learn how to take care of a car by just taking it to the stealership I mean dealership everytime something breaks.

FOR THE WIN.

Welcome. Do what you want with the honda. Just do it tastfully. You should play with the suspention after you fix those brakes, if you really are going to keep that car.

Yea if you are gonna play with it, do the suspension first. Lower it, set camber, toe it out for good measure. Then you need to make it look a little better. I'd start with a nice tall wing, some altezzas, stickers, slicks. After that you gotta make it fast. You need to add a sick CAI, nawz, cam gears, and a new water pump.

I have no idea if I welcomed you already.

payed 650$ at buckeye brakes and muffler today.. oh well.

and i went to look at srt4's today, really like them.

Wow, someone got ripped off. I just did pads/rotors all around on my Avalanche, and was a hair over $200 for all the parts. And I know it is more of a PITA to do than on a Honda.

Wow, someone got ripped off. I just did pads/rotors all around on my Avalanche, and was a hair over $200 for all the parts. And I know it is more of a PITA to do than on a Honda.

Really ripped off. Just did Mr. 2 for about $150, with good porterfield pads.

Rims have to go they do nothing for the car, take the pipe off as others have mentioned.

Keep the honda for a DD and get something that is worth sinking money into later on down the road.

You're 16 you have college to attend and then a real job to ascertain, save your money and invest it in your future instead of tossing it away on your car. At your age you just need something that is reliable and good on gas especially now with these prices. Chances are though you won't listen to me and you'll just do what you want anyhow.

QFTMFT

Modding a low end honda is not really worth it. Keep it as a daily grab a LT1/5.0/ls1/wrx and mode the piss out of those. you will enjoy life allot more. Lots of FWD power blows.

What up Zack!

I've already tried to convince him to buy a Camaro, he won't listen. He won't buy American muscle, he likes FWD four-bangers, specifically imports. He's pretty set on getting something turbocharged though.

As for the brakes on his Accord, I'm sure it was more than just the pads and rotors. I drove the car when he told me the brakes were acting up, and there was no brake pressure, the pedal just went straight to the floor, almost like a brake line had broken. No fluid anywhere though which was suprising.

Anyways, welcome to CR!