painters reply here.

88lx5oh

i am considering painting this bike i got before selling.

the paint job is ok, but it has alot of flake and pearl in it, and i think that might not capture all possible buyers. looking for a quote on a paint job. base/clear. all parts will be off the bike and sanded. i will deliver them to you, and would like a decently quick turn around. im not looking for an expensive paint job, so even if you have some paint left over from another job, that would work out great.

color wise, dont care really whatever is cheapest.

i know black is the cheapest color.

but i would like any of the following.

white, black, silver, gunmetal, red, yellow.

no flake or metallic, unless its minimal metallic.

should only take about 1.5 qts maybe less.

youll be painting everything that is blue in this pic..

gas tank, front fender front and side fairings, and tail section.

the undersides of everything must have color. dont want anything showing. but just blow some paint in it, no need for the clear on the undersides of fender or inside of fairings.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/S4300043-1.jpg

Should take less then a pint. Depending on what color you choose PPG pints Red average 75 Black is 45. Plus the cost of clear. Unless you decide to single stage it. Then thats the only way you can paint something cheap. When you have no luck let me know. We can work something out.

Good Luck

my uncle owns a body shop back where i used to live, i just thought it might be easier to get it done here. he quoted me $150 any color i choose. base clear PPG.

so ill probably go that route. but havent decided if im gonna paint it yet. ill throw it on ebay and see what happens.