Ok, the stress is killing me. Both lanes possible...

MrMeanGreen

After speaking with Ben pretty extensively, we're gonna work it as this:

If CR gets the 30 registrations @ $50/person by 8am, Friday the 27th, we will rent out both lanes and CR will pay $500 towards the rental to make it happen. We will cap the maximum registrations at 60 total, with payments being made available up until the day of the event, pending the 30 being made by Friday.

OhioRiders will supply the cookout portion of the event, and prizes from CR Sponsors will still be awarded.

Fucking hell :D

Any word on the 9 that have only paid $30?????

6 new people

Amy

Big Steve

HotRodMamma

My wife in the Envoy

Empty

Empty (I know A few of us will split the $100 to make it work.)

Why is this still a what if???? It looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I knew Fall would work better for me, which is what I voted for, but damn I feel bad for you guys. If I had ANY sort of car worth running at a track, I'd go, but between all the cars I could take, I doubt any work break into the 14's, lol, and that's just not worth it.

I knew Fall would work better for me, which is what I voted for, but damn I feel bad for you guys. If I had ANY sort of car worth running at a track, I'd go, but between all the cars I could take, I doubt any work break into the 14's, lol, and that's just not worth it.

Pay to go, hang out, and help make the #'s?

I'll buy you a beer ;)

:D

KillJoy

matt run the mazda!!it'll break into the 15's

Fuck that, run your mustang, hope it'll break outta the 15's!!! lol.

Wait till I get an ls1 and then you're mine! It's too bad we waited this long to get the cobra to Lasota, oh well, it'll be done mid may so still plenty of summer fun ahead.

We're good for two lanes for sure if we get $1500. No less.

So, take $50/person and that says 30 people minimum with CR covering $500. Yeah, see my point at why I'm pissed at all these jackasses that voted for this event date and didn't bother to even register?

What's worse, most of them run their mouths too on here and can't even back it up when the opportunity arrives.

We're good for two lanes for sure if we get $1500. No less.

So, take $50/person and that says 30 people minimum with CR covering $500. Yeah, see my point at why I'm pissed at all these jackasses that voted for this event date and didn't bother to even register?

What's worse, most of them run their mouths too on here and can't even back it up when the opportunity arrives.

Well if the CR member I'm hoping to buy an ls1 off of had found a new car then I'd be there in said new car, but he's in no rush and I'm not about to rush him, so yeah, I'll definitely be at one later this year, hopefully in the mid 12's myself.

And yes, I can see your frustration, basically hear it through your posts, lol.

Guest Scoobysnack

Sorry for the delay, doing finals (psych exam tomorrow morning) and a crazy long research design paper.

I signed up today, still trying to get a few friends to come along... Paid :)