kid gets ran over by football player.

BuckeyeGT

Guest GMoney

Caught the ball, then the kid, all while he almost knocked himself out.

There are some people just too stupid to have kids, why would you ever let your 4 year old and what appeared to be his sister hang out around the endzone. Have they ever watched a football game before where the refs, cameramen, and everyone else get rocked by the football player running full speed?

that football player did a hell of a job NOT killing the poor kid, and was still ok enough, after colliding with the kid and the wall, to lift him to the ref before dealing with his own pain

way to go

Caught the ball, then the kid, all while he almost knocked himself out.

There are some people just too stupid to have kids, why would you ever let your 4 year old and what appeared to be his sister hang out around the endzone. Have they ever watched a football game before where the refs, cameramen, and everyone else get rocked by the football player running full speed?

Exactly what I was thinking. Everyone runs outta the way and leaves the littlest one there. Fuckin idiots. On the couple occasions my daughter has almost been ran into by people, doors, or freakin shopping carts, my initial reflex action was to come between her and whatever the danger.

There's a few seconds cut out of the video, after the player hands the kid to the ref. One of the trainers stops at the player first, not realizing the kid was involved. The player actually PUSHED the trainer off, and told him to make sure the kid was okay first. CNN.com was saying the kid ended up with 33 stitches on two cuts, and will have a "scar to make Harry Potter jealous".