Looking for an extra income?

nachius

It isn't a Pyramid Scheme. Some people that have "heard" about it, but have not dealt with it may claim to be.

It's not easy money or get rich quick. It's a way to make a little bit of extra money with some effort.

Many people have heard of it, but a lot of people only know it as hearsay.

It's reselling products from partnered vendors and exclusive products offered only through the company a wide range from energy drinks to barnes and noble type stuff. Some car stuff, circut city etc. You can also benefit from signing up others to sell as well, which is where some people get the whole "pyramid" scheme idea which it is not, as the person you sign up has every availability to make more money the person signing them up. I didn't want to go into full details because it's a fairly complex business that I don't have the whole knowledge to put out there and I don't want to quote anything wrong which is why I didn't post exactly what it was.

Regardless if that sounds like an option you would be interested in let me know if not, no big deal!

It isn't a Pyramid Scheme. Some people that have "heard" about it, but have not dealt with it may claim to be.

It's not easy money or get rich quick. It's a way to make a little bit of extra money with some effort.

It's reselling products from partnered vendors and exclusive products offered only through the company a wide range from energy drinks to barnes and noble type stuff. Some car stuff, circut city etc. You can also benefit from signing up others to sell as well, which is where some people get the whole "pyramid" scheme idea which it is not, as the person you sign up has every availability to make more money the person signing them up. I didn't want to go into full details because it's a fairly complex business that I don't have the whole knowledge to put out there and I don't want to quote anything wrong which is why I didn't post exactly what it was.

Regardless if that sounds like an option you would be interested in let me know if not, no big deal!

That's whay I said. Online AMWAY

:rolleyes:

No thank you.

KillJoy

so in other words... it's a pyramid scheme