Shoulder update from that old crash

Kosmo

Crashed at the Nelson Ledges Trackday on September 8th, surgery done on September 24th, after six weeks today got the first post-op xrays...looks funny. I got almost 95% of the range of motion back doin rehab....the fracture will take more time to heal, you can see that gap in the middle of the collar bone in the first picture.....enjoy :D

The fun

M9808_77.jpg

The Aftermath

InternalRotation.jpg

ExternalRotation.jpg

Axillary.jpg

Wow, look at that xray. Let me know if you need anything at all!

Wow......u r browsing the forum ????????!!!!!!! You let me know if u need something...all the best......

for the rest of you....yeah that will be a permanent part of me.....remember people used to dig up graves for gold crowns.....probably not titanium.......haha :D

Anyway I am doing real good......thanks for the wish

Edited by Kosmo

Wow......u r browsing the forum ????????!!!!!!! You let me know if u need something...all the best......

hehe yea i got a million other things i should have been doing but got caught up in catching up with some messageboards, been missing out :)

i just happened to browse ohioriders and saw your post...what timing!

the x-rays are something else...

we doing pretty good thanks

if it was riding season and baby was out, i'd say we need a baby sitter :)

Ive got some medical screws I could have gave you. My tool box is full of an assortment of spinal and bone screws. Buddy used to work at a machine shop that made them their health care sucked so he made his own and took some bone screws just in case.

some reason that done surprise me :lol:

haha yeah.. did you expect any less from me?? ;) 2 plates the entire length of my tibia and fibula with lots os screws. :cool:

Oh I almost forgot about the metal wire in my left knee from breaking my kneecap in 7 places back in '99. :)

I don't know, my doctor told they are titanium and should not set the metal detector off. I traveled last week to Chicago and it did not set off the alarms at all...I can assume the Cleveland airport may have shitty detectors but O'Hare should have the right ones...........so I moved freely dodging the TSA with the "weapon of mass destruction" in my shoulder...haha.......:werd:

I don't know, my doctor told they are titanium and should not set the metal detector off. I traveled last week to Chicago and it did not set off the alarms at all...I can assume the Cleveland airport may have shitty detectors but O'Hare should have the right ones...........so I moved freely dodging the TSA with the "weapon of mass destruction" in my shoulder...haha.......:werd:

congrats now you are on a watch list for this post :lol: