Best 'sleeper' you've owned

nurkvinny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a black 2001 camaro z-28. "BONE STOCK" stock exhaust and everything. had free mods like the tapped up air box and a resister in the mass air, other then that. it was all driver. theres a few people on here that remebers it.

race lots of cars, but one guy had a 98 cobra with EVERY bolt on you can and said he ran high 12's and i beat him every time by a fender. no matter what he did to the car. its all in how u shift. lol

man i miss that car.

had a black 2001 camaro z-28. "BONE STOCK" stock exhaust and everything. had free mods like the tapped up air box and a resister in the mass air, other then that. it was all driver. theres a few people on here that remebers it.

race lots of cars, but one guy had a 98 cobra with EVERY bolt on you can and said he ran high 12's and i beat him every time by a fender. no matter what he did to the car. its all in how u shift. lol

man i miss that car.

lol, I remember that car. Was that Lambert's cobra you raced?

My pimp ass car now.

98 Lumina that's supercharged and hoping to run 12's here at norwalk.

I race at the track one day with the car seat still in the back seat too.

The car looks totally stock too. The only thing different is the lowering springs. That's about it.

Guest Removed

4 door chevette, 350/350 swap. 8" cheater slicks. etc

you could pack 5 people in it and damn near yank the wheels off the ground at a stop light.

fun times

Wasn't the spelling for the GMC, "Syclone" and not Cyclone??

Yeah.

There's a Syclone and a Typhoon in London. I don't think the guy with the Syclone realizes what he has. As for the Typhoon, it won't be driven for awhile.

My GTP surprises some people, but I don't consider it a sleeper. It's also the only car I've owned, so I guess it's the best sleeper I've ever owned.

4 door chevette, 350/350 swap. 8" cheater slicks. etc

you could pack 5 people in it and damn near yank the wheels off the ground at a stop light.

fun times

You didn't happen to have a 'stuffed driving buddy' in the passenger seat who's body was filled with a certain additive did you?

Guest Removed
You didn't happen to have a 'stuffed driving buddy' in the passenger seat who's body was filled with a certain additive did you?

my additive was hidden else where.but that is one hell of a idea. :cool:

no one ever noticed it had a stock fuel tank and a fuel cell. ;)

fuel only went in the cell.

mine was grey with grey stock appering wheels . only thing that gave it away sitting there was it had 5 lug rear wheels :D .

had that grey shitvette about 8 or so years ago.

ive seen a couple 2 door ones running around before. one had a 350 the other had a hopped up 4.3 v-6.

my dad had a red shytvette tubed up that ran around the westside for a while

my sleeper car i had was a ghl turbo omi talking about fun weeeeeee i use to drag a buddy of mine salean mustang around

The buick may not be the fastest thing in the world, but low 15s in a 4 door land yacht isnt to bad.

+1!!!

There was a Delorean running around in Bexley a few years back that was quick as hell. No idea what had been done to it, but it sounded like they'd stuffed some sort of V8 into it, as it didn't sound stock. That, and the fact that it was PAINTED silver, not bare stainless, always caught my attention.