Why is it so hard?

Bam

Farthest I've gone is Atlanta, there in back in one shot. Left here at midnight with a couple buds, arrived in ATL just before 7am, and was back on the road by 8am and home by 3pm. I was fucking whooped, and the last couple hours were scary, falling asleep and whatnot. I had worked a 10hr day before we left, literally got off work less than an hour before we left, and drove basically the whole way there and back. It sucked.

I had a hard time finding one also. I was looking for about 3 months for somethin within 3 hours away. When I went to buy it, I took it for a test drive and some guy from Michigan came in there trying to buy it with cash while I had it out. Post a WTB on ls1tech.com or ls1.com

i found one like three years ago when i was shopping for a new car.

98 Camaro 6 spd hard top. silver in color. i forget how much. i think like 9 or 10.

it had about 60K on it... they said no one wanted it b/c it was a hard top... so the next day i drive over to take a look and its sold :roll:

so i got stuck with a malibu :(

talk about shitty days lol

Whats wrong with t-tops? Why will you only accept a hardtop?

Sure they might leak after x amount of years, but thats why God invented subframe connectors

Because if I'm going to pay upwards of $15k for a car, I'm not sacrificing SHIT.

Thanks kyle. ;) Glad you sold the z28, i bought a bike today. :grin2:

15k and you can't find one? Are you looking for just a camaro or trans ams too?

Camaro only, I've found two so far that meet my specs, but we'll see, one is in need a tranny replacement, but comes with the car, and the other one is in Texas...yeah. So I may just not get one this year, and I just bought a bike today so I might just enjoy a bike this year and continue my ls1 quest later this year/early next. I didn't really want to spend $15k, but that's the MAX I could do without going for broke.