Blast...from the past.

Minty Fresh

Hey y'all. First time I've posted since I re-registered around a year ago.

Some of you may remember me (some may not). I was a member of CR around 5-6 years ago. Was also a member of COFBA. Went to a lot of the meets, car shows, and what-not. I moved to FL almost 4 years ago...and just moved back to C-Bus last summer.

I'm still drivin' the TA....here's a pic of how some of you may remember it.

http://picsorban.com/upload/g1pic.jpg

The stripes are no longer on it. And I'm no longer dating the girl on the hood. :o The car has been a champ though....except I lost the Tranny on Friday. :o Taking it in to have it looked at tomorrow. I'm also in the market for a new car....the TA will then become my project car.

I've been an active member on LS2.com since it's inception...some of you may recognize me from there. I know Wease will.

Just thought I'd say hi. :D

welcome back got any updated pics?

Unfortunately not. I lost a lot of pics in a recent HDD crash. And I haven't taken any since (mainly because of the winter). I plan on taking some more soon though....as soon as I get the tranny fixed. :cool:

Welcome back! Just one question though...why the hell did you move back to Cbus from Sunny Florida?

Thanks!

Well...a few reasons. To many damn hurricanes, FL is not all it's cracked up to be (unless you have the money to live on the water), and missed a lot of friends back here.