redefining death or night of the living dead.

thorne

Dunno, It was kinda creepy to think about. Like damn lets say 50% of the poeple who died could have been saved. WHOA .. Freakky

ROMERO!

The same thought just crossed my mind ... heart attacks being amongst (if not the) highest ranking killers in the country.

I'll bring the guns if I can stay.

You got to bring more to the table than just guns to join my group. I need people that have some skill that can help out the rest of the group, cooking, medical training, tactical training, wilderness survival, stuff like that. Give me a reason to share my goods and space. :)

You got to bring more to the table than just guns to join my group. I need people that have some skill that can help out the rest of the group, cooking, medical training, tactical training, wilderness survival, stuff like that. Give me a reason to share my goods and space. :)

i have no guns, but im an eagle scout, and i can call for artillery fire if need be.

:D

Just read the Zombie Survival Guide and you = no fail.

Got that and Z Wars (great book if you haven't read it, it is Max Brooks 2nd Zombie book).

i have no guns, but im an eagle scout, and i can call for artillery fire if need be.

Eagle Scout hear too. Artillery fire is only good if the ones firing are still going to be there and not called up someplace else.

'

Do you read ZH ? OR AR15?