Movie Review: Spiderman 3

CobraKevin

The French restaurant scene with Bruce Campbell was definitely one of the highlights from the film. Couldn't stop laughing myself.

Mensan, I can't imagine them being able to cut an hour and a half out. They probably could've made this into two separate movies and furthered the storyline with each villian (I'm assuming there was more to it in the comics). Trying to fit 3 villians while following the relationship troubles between Parker and Mary Jane made them cut certain things some comic fans would've liked to have seen I'm sure, but for the time alotted they covered the necessities. Would you rather them NOT kill off Venom?

supldys, I'm pretty sure Peter Parker has always been a nerd/crybaby. He may be a superhero, but he's still human. When the woman he wants to marry tells him to fuck himself (not verbatim obviously), I can't imagine him to say "Well, no big deal. I'm a superhero and therefore can't cry".

If you enjoyed the first two, you're not going to dislike this one, plain and simple. If you do, there's a problem with you, not the movie :).

Overall it was a good movie, but there just seemed to be too much romance. (T.C.S.)

I felt this also and though I went to see the first 2 movies I felt this was missing something. Overall it's worth seeing...

I just got done watching it on XVCD, which turned out to be a 7/10 on sound and video quality.

Not bad, although slow at times. I cannot wait to see Carnage :)

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/c/cd/Carnage_Head.jpg

They'll probably fuck up carnage just like they did venom. How many times did I see that trailer with the bell tower and drool, drool, drool ... then hes in the damn movie for half an hour.

I just got done watching it on XVCD, which turned out to be a 7/10 on sound and video quality.

Not bad, although slow at times. I cannot wait to see Carnage :)

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/c/cd/Carnage_Head.jpg

Yeah a bird told me that there was a good quality verison out. But I don't know something about newsgroups and someone yelled its all to hard to recall.

I sorta watched it the other night. the movie looked pretty good but I was to distracted reading about my new bike.

I just watched this and even though it wasnt at very good quality I am rather irritated with the results. Way to much of a love story and the peter/mary jane break up left me thinking the whole movie that it was harry forcing her to do so and thinking she would explain it and all would be good. Im really just not happy at all with the results of the movie and is my least favorite of the three.

Spiderman was such a freakin cry baby in this one, he's supposed to be a super hero, not...toby maguire. Plus venom died way to easy blah blah blah. It was ok, I dont regret seeing it, but I'll probably never see it again even on video

Of course bruce campbell was freakin great. If you've never seen army of darkness, go do it now

Bruce Campbell and army of darkness are the shit lol. I used to watch that stuff all the time. He's def funny in spiderman.

I think I overheard something about this movie bringing in about $140 million over the weekend, which breaks the previous record of largest opening weekend.

I haven't seen it, but I know the storylines well enough, so I'm getting a kick out of reading this thread.

Kevin, BTW, I'm glad to see your movie reviews again.