Saturday night

Sam1647545489

Which location you guys meeting at ?

Well, there's the QS&L in Groveport, but their parking lot isn't the greatest - too many potholes and such. Then there's the QS&L in New Albany, but I think they are now charging you to park there if you aren't eating there, so that one's out. There's the QS&L in the Arena District, but, well, it's downtown and that gets a little congested on Saturday nights, so that probably wouldn't be the best. So, I guess that leaves the QS&L in Polaris, which happens to be the only fucking Quaker Steak & Lube in the Columbus metropolitan area.

Well, there's the QS&L in Groveport, but their parking lot isn't the greatest - too many potholes and such. Then there's the QS&L in New Albany, but I think they are now charging you to park there if you aren't eating there, so that one's out. There's the QS&L in the Arena District, but, well, it's downtown and that gets a little congested on Saturday nights, so that probably wouldn't be the best. So, I guess that leaves the QS&L in Polaris, which happens to be the only fucking Quaker Steak & Lube in the Columbus metropolitan area.

:lol:

:cool:

as i was reading that i was like 'whatt? i never knew of all these quaker steaks what the hell!?' hahahaha.

anyway, i was there last night, might be there tonight. some of the shit i saw go down makes me nervous to take my car there or even stand in the lot. people flying in at 40mph through a crowded parking lot, people flying IN REVERSE at 40mph through a crowded lot, people doing burnouts within two feet of other peoples cars. im amazed there was no bodily/vehicular damage.

That shit last night was pretty stupid. If the crowd that was there last night is there tonight, I offer my office parking lot at Sawmill and 270. I parked as far a way from everyone as I could and still had to deal with stupid shit. That idiot in reverse is going to get someone hurt. He's just one though. The clown in the blue WRX pulling into 2 parking spaces next to me at 30mph. That was when we left. I like hanging out with everyone, and I met some very cool new guys last night, but those ricers are going to ruin a good thing. It's like they are trying to prove their car is worthy. Reving all the time and flooring it just to have to hit the breaks in 100 feet. I really don't think it was people from CR either. I would prefer we all try to park in one area, even if it's farther away. If space allows. After last night, I really don't want people I don't know around my car. Sam and Tilly, your cars are well known now. So, if it's like it was last night, you are going to have 20 people swarm your car yelling at you to "rev it up". That's not so bad, but they are all up on your car like they know you. That shit kills me.

Wha Wha Wha, I'm done crying about it.

lololololol

That shit last night was pretty stupid. If the crowd that was there last night is there tonight, I offer my office parking lot at Sawmill and 270. I parked as far a way from everyone as I could and still had to deal with stupid shit. That idiot in reverse is going to get someone hurt. He's just one though. The clown in the blue WRX pulling into 2 parking spaces next to me at 30mph. That was when we left. I like hanging out with everyone, and I met some very cool new guys last night, but those ricers are going to ruin a good thing. It's like they are trying to prove their car is worthy. Reving all the time and flooring it just to have to hit the breaks in 100 feet. I really don't think it was people from CR either. I would prefer we all try to park in one area, even if it's farther away. If space allows. After last night, I really don't want people I don't know around my car. Sam and Tilly, your cars are well known now. So, if it's like it was last night, you are going to have 20 people swarm your car yelling at you to "rev it up". That's not so bad, but they are all up on your car like they know you. That shit kills me.

Great, I cant wait... :rolleyes: I guess Joe if anything we can always leave or something if it gets bad. We can take our group and hit the freeways if needed.

Guest neonrtdriver

yeah man we had to park out by you then all those fuckers went to run on 270 so we moved up..Dumb ass people doing burnouts and flying around the lot WILL kill this place just give it a couple weeks.A good ass beating of people would fix this problem..I left at like 11:30 cause it was just fucking boring A LOT OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S money at work n that lot last night

Yeah I was getting nervous about people flying into spots, out of spots, all next to my car, others cars, doing dumb shit in general. NOPR=Beautiful, beautiful FC. Saw the car roll on by and everyone was wondering WTF i was looking at just dumbstruck haha.

I might show up but highly unlikely, Senior Prom.

Guest neonrtdriver
yeah shit got retarded REAL QUICK so I rolled out..UFC fight tonight so I may be out later tonight.. OR who knows I may get drunk and pass out at Hooters watching the fight

was this posted before or after the first cup of coffee? Either way, cracked me up.

I spent most of the night riding the busa around so I didnt see too much. There were some beautiful cars out though I have to say.

Besides some of the dumb things, it looked to be a pretty good turnout and least we all had a good time. Were going to have dumb people where ever we go.. thats just the car scene ya know? Anyways.. you guys have a safe night tonight and have fun!