Saturday night

Sam1647545489

If the rain lets up. Random thunderstorms until midnight was the last thing I heard. Even with the retards around, I can't believe I was too sick to make it out to a meet that was actually near my house. Maybe, tonight...

Yeah I was getting nervous about people flying into spots, out of spots, all next to my car, others cars, doing dumb shit in general. NOPR=Beautiful, beautiful FC. Saw the car roll on by and everyone was wondering WTF i was looking at just dumbstruck haha.

I might show up but highly unlikely, Senior Prom.

thanks man! didn't realize you saw me, i was driving around forever trying to find a damn spot, I didn't know how people would be about who parks where or if i parked in the middle of someone's crew or something retarded, i didn't want to pull into some tight ass spot either. after a few laps of tight turning radius, LSD clunking, power-steeringless goodness, I went and parked off in another lot. right then, like 15 cars left (i assume that was your gray/silver GSL-SE?), and then i moved up and took a spot.

It was definitely cool talking to mojoe and his buddy carl, but the retarded shit people were doing made me extremely uncomfortable. Mojoe's car was getting jocked super hard, people were all over it and not in a good way. It would be nice to have a more relaxed meet than that mess last night.

def. a lot of nicer cars there last night.As i understand the manager at the polaris QSL doesnt care so much if we meet there as long as there isnt any tire smoking(white 3rd gen f body/flat black caprice. and the alcohol, i saw some young punk ass kids walking around with some budwiser. same shit that gets cars kicked out of everywhere else.

I was there for a while, but left before my car got rearended by the kid in the Suby showing off his mad parking skillz! I did get in a few pulls with the green cavy last night,some 4th gear 50-120 nothing special.

wish I would have known you were out. I had some things come up earlier in the evening and thought it was too late to call you about my tune by the time I was free. Anyhow, I had a good time and defenatly some morons up there.

to many retards out to have any fun and when the people do go out and race wither they wont race me or i almost get hit buy some retard again

end

No shit. That is why some people are going out of columbus to get some races going.

-THIS IS CLARK ON MATTS COMPUTER

Guest Hal
def. a lot of nicer cars there last night.As i understand the manager at the polaris QSL doesnt care so much if we meet there as long as there isnt any tire smoking(white 3rd gen f body/flat black caprice. and the alcohol, i saw some young punk ass kids walking around with some budwiser. same shit that gets cars kicked out of everywhere else.

I am that kid's boss. I'll have a talk with him tomorrow.

man...i pulled into quaker steak at 10:30ish, no one was there. HB you might have been cause i saw a yellow terminator outside, and i THINK mojoe might have pulled in behind me...i was the obnoxious yellow sentra lol. i was looking forward to meeting some of you guys tonight...oh well theres all summer!

Yeah, that was me checking things out. My buddy bobby was in town and looking for some car action. He's the one with the turbo'd 3 rotor that is almost finished with the RX 7 store. Unfortunately no one was out. Although, on the way home I ran into a Merc and a turbo's VW that wanted to play. I never went over 6500rpm and walked them for fun. turned out the were pulling into Arlington Cafe'( very close to where I live. I put my car away and went over the see if I could find them. Free drinks for Mojoe. Cool ass dudes. Night fuckers

Guest Hal
man...i pulled into quaker steak at 10:30ish, no one was there. HB you might have been cause i saw a yellow terminator outside, and i THINK mojoe might have pulled in behind me...i was the obnoxious yellow sentra lol. i was looking forward to meeting some of you guys tonight...oh well theres all summer!

I only cruised through, I didn't see anyone there.