2 day stakeout.. entertain me

dragknee66

hah ya that's deffinately entertainment there! actually I saw her a couple weekends ago hah. she looked decent actually. lost a little weight n was dressed in a little school girl outfit hah. she got hammered n her friend took her home hah

hah ya that's deffinately entertainment there! actually I saw her a couple weekends ago hah. she looked decent actually. lost a little weight n was dressed in a little school girl outfit hah. she got hammered n her friend took her home hah

Tell her to call me when she's back to racing weight. Actually, don't.

lol this thread.

toeshoes oh noes!

yes I actualy ate a small donut pack too lololol. ate 3 minis on the way down and 3last 3 when I got here hah. but I swear it was only because I didn't want to eat anything heavy and sit all day!

*BREAKING THREAD NEWS*

one of the other officers I'm down here with just caught our suspects in another area 15 miles from me. so I'm pretty sure i get to come home now if not ill finish the day out and still come home early. easy moneyz.

scored a 2 day (long as hell I might add) executive protection duty. 113 miles from home. posting from pda phone FTW. making a shit ton of cash in 2 days FTW. entertain me :D

Here's a picture to entertain you

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/images/uploads/richard_simmons_bulging_thumb.jpg