Funny picture thread.

cbrjess0815

Hello There,

Look at your girlfriend, now look at me, now back to your girlfriend. Unfortunately she isn’t me, but is she stopped watching Jersey Shore and switched to Game of Thrones, she could be me. Look Down, now back up. Where are you? You’re at a convention, meeting Mark Hammel with the girl your girlfriend could be like. What’s that in your hand? It’s tickets to the midnight premier of the Dark Knight rises…look again, the tickets are now Xbox controllers, and with this girl’s help you can get all the achievements for Gears of War and Left For Dead. Anything is possible when you get a geek for a girlfriend. I’m Playing Mario

Edited by Sapphy

Hello There,

Look at your girlfriend, now look at me, now back to your girlfriend. Unfortunately she isn’t me, but is she stopped watching Jersey Shore and switched to Game of Thrones, she could be me. Look Down, now back up. Where are you? You’re at a convention, meeting Mark Hammel with the girl your girlfriend could be like. What’s that in your hand? It’s tickets to the midnight premier of the Dark Knight rises…look again, the tickets are now Xbox controllers, and with this girl’s help you can get all the achievements for Gears of War and Left For Dead. Anything is possible when you get a geek for a girlfriend. I’m Playing Mario

Did someone start drinking Early today?

AND Not invite the rest of us???????:D