new ride '72 chevy

bahd-ler

Just picked up my old truck..... I sold it 2 years ago and after relizing the mistake I finally got the guy to sell it back. Now I going to try to fully restore it. It has the origanal paint so I'd like to get it repainted along with body work. check it out.

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/d19sevent2/?action=view&current=1972C-10.jpg

If anyone knows of a place that will paint the truck and do body work I have 5k budget.

I have a small block in it know, sounds great but with >300hp I need more. I already have a 400 turbo tranny with 373 gears in it, so while the body is being done I'm going to build a stroked 427, I've also been looking at a 540. I really haven't decided yet. A guy in Delaware priced the paint and body around $3500, if i prep it. If anyone knows any other good paint shops let me know. I'd almost rather have someone do everything for me and bill one totally sum. Thanks for the compliments.