New Wheels on the S

TitusS2k

Yes a bit over kill, But it looks much more agressive. But the car wasnt made for straight lines....

god I get tired of hearing that.

The only reason why half the people claim that- is because they're broke dicks that can't afford to do what it takes to make them fast.

I.E.--- You.

Yes a bit over kill, But it looks much more agressive. But the car wasnt made for straight lines....

Everyone knows you're a hardparker anyhow, so it doesn't matter does it?

god I get tired of hearing that.

The only reason why half the people claim that- is because they're broke dicks that can't afford to do what it takes to make them fast.

I.E.--- You.

Haha broke dicks thats funny you say that. Your integra was rattle canned, Your motor was half assed and the whole car looks like a giant hump of shit after i eat house of japan. I drive an s2000, and am more focused on paying for school than making my car fast. Let alone dumping tons of money into it. BTW hows the severence package working out for ya?? :asshole:

ive seen some black wheels w/ a red lip around lately. IMO, they would look like shit unless you could somehow get the red lip to match your paint exactly. 2 different shades of red would look like crap.

i think the wheels are ok though