More music downloaders busted

thorne

that's B.S. my opinion is if artists stopped making crap for CD's and had more than 1 song on the CD that was any good then maybe people wouldn't d/l as much... I'll be damned if I'm going to pay 15 dollars for a CD that blows donkey nuts

that's B.S. my opinion is if artists stopped making crap for CD's and had more than 1 song on the CD that was any good then maybe people wouldn't d/l as much... I'll be damned if I'm going to pay 15 dollars for a CD that blows donkey nuts

agree 100%

take for instance the new Linkin Park CD that comes out tomorrow ;)

i previewed it last night to decide if i wanted to go out and buy it

yes......i REALLY like Linkin Park

but after listening to it last night, i am highly disappointed, they are one of my favorite bands and this album SUX, having to wait over 3 years for this = teh lose

glad i didn't pay $15 for it blindly

agree 100%

take for instance the new Linkin Park CD that comes out tomorrow ;)

i previewed it last night to decide if i wanted to go out and buy it

yes......i REALLY like Linkin Park

but after listening to it last night, i am highly disappointed, they are one of my favorite bands and this album SUX, having to wait over 3 years for this = teh lose

glad i didn't pay $15 for it blindly

+1 hybrid therory was their best one

What's even more retarded about this whole situation is the ridiculous prices the RIAA is charging. $7.87 per song? At that rate, a typical CD would only come with 2 songs on it. Besides, you can LEGALLY download music off ITunes for $.99 a song. Why charge 8 times the going rate? Dumb as fuck.

-Kevin

that's the point....it's a penalty not a chance to make it right.

What's even more retarded about this whole situation is the ridiculous prices the RIAA is charging. $7.87 per song? At that rate, a typical CD would only come with 2 songs on it. Besides, you can LEGALLY download music off ITunes for $.99 a song. Why charge 8 times the going rate? Dumb as fuck.

-Kevin

-Kevin

thats just based off of the 381 songs that she downloaded.

if you downloaded 3000 songs, you would be given the same settlement and only pay $1 per song you downloaded.

"Obviously I knew it was illegal, but no one got in trouble for it," Barg said.

Obviously not a law student.

-Kevin

Because it's not a fee, she's being sued. That's an out of court settlement, they can name their price, and she can counter with $.99/song if she wants.

Amazing, they found a way to supplement the money they lose by recording shit by creating a legal means of getting $7/song from a select few people.They're stepping things up? So should we. Boycott every "artist" that supports the RIAA. If they care about the bottom line, they're not artists.

If all else fails, we can always resort to violence.