What a day....

Big Chief201

I wake up at 5:30 this morning to screaming and yelling coming from the condo next to ours and flashlights shining up into my room. I walk downstairs in my boxers (no suprise) and open my patio door not realizing its the police and say what the fuck, they told me to go back inside. I then go back to bed and get woke up to one of the cops asking me to fill out a witness sheet. Great way to get work up let me tell you.

It doesnt stop there........

I try to go back to sleep and get called from my job saying we have an account 120K debit, I shit my pants take a shower and off to work I go.

On the way to work I get a text from the smelly kid we kicked out of our house and had recently sent him messages to explain the bills he owes saying hes called the police for harrassment because I called him about the bills he owes.

Could it get better......

I wake up at 5:30 this morning to screaming and yelling coming from the condo next to ours and flashlights shining up into my room. I walk downstairs in my boxers (no suprise) and open my patio door not realizing its the police and say what the fuck, they told me to go back inside. I then go back to bed and get woke up to one of the cops asking me to fill out a witness sheet. Great way to get work up let me tell you.

It doesnt stop there........

I try to go back to sleep and get called from my job saying we have an account 120K debit, I shit my pants take a shower and off to work I go.

On the way to work I get a text from the smelly kid we kicked out of our house and had recently sent him messages to explain the bills he owes saying hes called the police for harrassment because I called him about the bills he owes.

Could it get better......

I would have said. Witness sheet WTF.. I saw the back of my eyelids. I was sleeping you asshat.

O dear lord, Keith you know were the Black Rifle and ammo are.

Seriously smelly has filed harrassment charges?????

I seriously want to go buy a hand gun now just for if shit like this happens again kick in the door and go ape shit.

And yea smelly said he went to the cops I dont know if i believe it but im sure he'll back off once he gets the papers from court to pay us.

Sooooooo.......What was all the screamin' about anyways???

As far as shittin' your pants.......I assumed you meant figuratively, but perhaps you were being literal after all then?!? roflmao.gif