Mustang 5.0 owners

Stimmel1647545512

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NinetyFox
ninetyfox- saw your new car the other day on sawmill parkway- I don't think it had the hood then- smoked headlights with the gray paint and cobra r's stands out- your car caught my eye from far away- do those affect the brightness of your lights at night? I have been thinking of those or some diamond clears....

My car has always had that hood. I was around that area last week. I do like the smoked lights look, however I would have to say the clears look better on most foxes. The only thing I've done since I bought the car two weeks ago is: Fish the car out of the junk yard; put on my GT decklid(other one was RUSTED); and put wheels on it. My plans are to take the hood off and install a stock one, get some slicks for the track, and work on paint after summer.

My car has always had that hood. I was around that area last week. I do like the smoked lights look, however I would have to say the clears look better on most foxes. The only thing I've done since I bought the car two weeks ago is: Fish the car out of the junk yard; put on my GT decklid(other one was RUSTED); and put wheels on it. My plans are to take the hood off and install a stock one, get some slicks for the track, and work on paint after summer.

you know of any others in a junkyard or fs cheap?