Skyline,Silvia,Pulsar,180SX

VincentRX7

...shit is 100times more strict now...

Unfortunately, this is true. I've talked to some guys who've attempted to bring cars here through California a few years back and they're still waiting on completed forms and shit and still don't know if it'll happen.I'd rather buy one of these cars for track use anyway.

Unfortunately, this is true. I've talked to some guys who've attempted to bring cars here through California a few years back and they're still waiting on completed forms and shit and still don't know if it'll happen.I'd rather buy one of these cars for track use anyway.

i know all too well of this game.....trust me . If you want it for track use only just get a bill of sales and get the jap title ect and call it a day.

I talk to a guy at Mid Ohio last year that was the owner of Motorex. He was there racing his Skyline. I believe he told me it was too big a hassle all the time and he wanted to race.

The owner of Motorex went to jail. They used the crash data for the R33s, to get the paperwork for the R34s.

So they only truly legal/federalized Skylines are the R33s they brought in.

The owner of Motorex went to jail. They used the crash data for the R33s, to get the paperwork for the R34s.

So they only truly legal/federalized Skylines are the R33s they brought in.

Hiro screwed a lot of people over.

I believe that only certain years of the R33s are too.

Well I'm still interested in purchasing a stock U.S. titled Nissan Skyline GTR R32. If anyone finds one, let me know.

Cuz an 18 y/o kid can afford that car....right?

Cuz an 18 y/o kid can afford that car....right?

R32's are cheap.....

really cheap. one can be had on a used car lot in Japan for around $2000 our money, and I would assume that an imported police auction one wouldn't be much more.