New record for the Formula!

MrMeanGreen

I'm afraid to see what I get at the track. An instant "mpg" gauge would be cool, if not at least comical :)

The vettes have an instant MPG gauge. It's entertaining for the first few minutes watching it drop to 1mpg (or whatever it is, can't remember exactly) as you hammer on it. :D

I have an instant mpg display on my GXP and under full throttle she'll read 2.8-5.2mpg. Now taking into consideration how vastly different/more powerful your car is than mine, yours would prolly display 0mpg :D

QUOTE=DarkFormula]I'm afraid to see what I get at the track. An instant "mpg" gauge would be cool, if not at least comical :)

I'm afraid to see what I get at the track. An instant "mpg" gauge would be cool, if not at least comical :)

You can do it with EFI Live i think it is. Maybe its Auto tap. It will give you a estimate.

Guest oNeSiCkc5VeTtE
thats a nice jump...nothing like making a lot of power and still getting pretty good gas mileage. Thats another reason why I went with a c5 over a ws6.