CR Raffle/Giveaway!

MrMeanGreen

I will make an annuncement in due time. However, I'd like to let everyone on CR know that we're going to attempt to due a monthly raffle drawing for automotive parts and/or services for members of CR with the assistance of CR Sponsors.

Basically, CR will purchase XXX item(s) and sell raffle tickets for that. I will try to do this monthly depending on my work schedule until I can find someone willing to take more responsibility for it.

That being said, the June raffle is going to be for a $500 gift certificate for NTB good for the purchase of tires and/or services, compliments of Derek Johnson (TurboRust), at the NTB downtown (4th & Long).

There will be 100 tickets sold @ $10/each, no limit per member. I have something setup where people can pay with a CC or Paypal, and I can track who buys and how many. At 100, it will shut off purchases. If we sell all 100 before the end of June, then we'll raffle at that time.

The extra proceeds are going into the CR account so CR can provide discounted events (like the fall '07 Norwalk) or things like food (like the $300 worth of pizza and $120 worth of water at the spring '07 Norwalk). This can help quite a bit with offsetting costs and having events without having to make sure everyone pre-pays for Norwalk so we can have it.

So that being said, here's a heads-up. Comments, opinions, etc.?

Thanks, and thanks again to Killjoy and the Marauder forums for helping me with this :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic