College Student - Looking for Summer Work

Kevin R.

I will be wrapping up my freshman year of college the week of June 9th and am looking for something from around there to the end of August.

I will consider anything, but am looking for something $9+ and full time.

Some of you on here know me and I am just seeing what (if anything) is available.

Here is a link to my resume, just to give you an idea of places I have worked in the past and what I can do.

Resume

You can contact me on here, by email, or by phone.

Thank you,

Kevin Rainwater

Kevin, I can hire you part time or full time in less then a week for my devision company or I can bring you on my personal landscaping crew. Take your pick, and PM to find out about my employer and what you will be doing or if you have any other questions.

• 1 month later...
Just a tip, take your GPA off of your resume. No one gives a shit unless they ask

I don't see any harm in it. I had to set it up for my business writing class and she told us to put it on there if it wasn't like a 1.7 or something so I did.

I don't see any harm in it. I had to set it up for my business writing class and she told us to put it on there if it wasn't like a 1.7 or something so I did.

I've always been taught that unless they ask for it, don't put it on there. Especially your high school GPA. I was taught this by my technical writing prof, who consults for Chase, Nationwide, Worthington Industries, etc, and my mentor, Thomas Hoaglin, president of Huntington

I've always been taught that unless they ask for it, don't put it on there. Especially your high school GPA. I was taught this by my technical writing prof, who consults for Chase, Nationwide, Worthington Industries, etc, and my mentor, Thomas Hoaglin, president of Huntington

Gotcha.

Yeah I am going to wipe out all of the highschool things pretty much here soon. I was just told that because I was a Freshman and didn't have much from college it would be mostly blank and look worse. But I see what you mean with the GPA's. I just popped the resume on there in case. Probably won't even need it when applying for small summer jobs.