Looking for a car need help!

Janszen

So heres the story, me and my friend sean went down to dayton to pick up a mr2 with a 3sge in it, all fine and dandy on the way back the car died on 70E just outside of 270 towed it to his shop and the engines all fucked up dont even know whats up with it, so the guy i bought it from was either going to buy me a engine or buy it back so im sellin it back to him. Cause i dont want to deal with the car anymore. So now im looking for a car and this is where you guys come into play.. im looking for a sporty car, that has decent power (180-300hp) not anything crazy. Im thinking 300ZX, another mr2 not fucked up though, 3000GT VR-4, and i dont know what else if anyone has any other ideas let me know or has any of the above cars for sale. :confused:

p.s. I dont want a civic

everyone and there mom has one

JANSZEN

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was 18 again, i would buy a civic in a heartbeat. save all the money i spent on gas for a nice down payment on a house. then save all my mod money i spent so i have a cool million in the bank when i am 50. Oh yeah, and pay for all my kids school with the left overs.

tom

I would recommend any of the following...

1985-1995 Mustang 5.0L

1993-1997 Camaro/Firebird LT1 5.7L

1996-1998 Mustang Cobra 4.6L 4v modular

1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird LS1 5.7L

1999/2001 Mustang Cobra 4.6L 4v modular

2003/2004 Mustang Mach 1 4.6L 4v modular

2003/2004 Mustang Cobra S/C 4.6L 4v modular

2004 GTO LS1 5.7L

It all depends on how much your willing to spend. Also, do you want to make a 1/4 mile track car or a street car?

But, all in all, come on over to the american side!

depends on what u want to do... im in college dude and i am straight up telling you id sell my formula for a honda any frikking day of the week... gas prices suck...and it eats it like candy.

Motorcycle. Just be really ---->care...full<---- and don't be dumb. Save A LOT on gas and there is plenty of speed there when the time calls for it.

Yeah i thought about it but.... its a motorcycle..... hard to stop your self from speeding im going to steer clear of those..

depends on what u want to do... im in college dude and i am straight up telling you id sell my formula for a honda any frikking day of the week... gas prices suck...and it eats it like candy.

I think it depends on how bad you want a sporty car and how much you plan on driving the car. I have had my camaro for a little over 2 months and I would never think of selling it. For the price range I would agree on the lt1 or an older cobra. The problem I see is your price range. Most the cars listed are going to be very high on miles and may not be as reliable as you need.

A friends dad has a 1997 Z28. I think he wanted 3 grand. He is moving and does not want to take it with him. I believe it is a low 12 sec car. I will call and find out. It might be gone. A steal.

?! WOW. :eek:

Definately stolen :D

A friends dad has a 1997 Z28. I think he wanted 3 grand. He is moving and does not want to take it with him. I believe it is a low 12 sec car. I will call and find out. It might be gone. A steal.

:eek: Buy this if they still have it.

Guest thekingofcrunk17
Well a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is and amazing car but can cost $20,000 and up.

:eek: $20,000 and up!? Maybe if your looking at vr-4 spyders.