This is getting rediculous....

SPLN SUX

about 10min ago...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/mrmeanr/Picture018.jpg

Thus, being i have 16gal tank, a full tank from dry would run me $60.14... fucking gehy. When i bought the car in December 04, my first full tank from the E light cost me 28.00 EVEN... thats why i remember it ... now, 46.66. Im about to go buy a Insight.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yupp. One of the things I am liking right now about still being in school and not having to drive anywhere.

This summer I will probably counter-act all of my earnings by spending it in gas money. Pretty shitty if you ask me.

about 10min ago...

Thus, being i have 16gal tank, a full tank from dry would run me $60.14... fucking gehy. When i bought the car in December 04, my first full tank from the E light cost me 28.00 EVEN... thats why i remember it ... now, 46.66. Im about to go buy a Insight.

Tell me something i dont know :(

Alright, lets be serious. From $3 to $3.50.....that's a 50 cent increase. On a 15 gallon tank that's $7.50 more per fill up.

If you fools are that hard up for $7.50......or $30 for the entire month..you have more problems than the cost of fuel alone.

Gas prices suck.......but lets take a day and be thankful that the worst thing in the news right now is how much it costs to fill up your tank.

Alright, lets be serious. From $3 to $3.50.....that's a 50 cent increase. On a 15 gallon tank that's $7.50 more per fill up.

If you fools are that hard up for $7.50......or $30 for the entire month..you have more problems than the cost of fuel alone.

Gas prices suck.......but lets take a day and be thankful that the worst thing in the news right now is how much it costs to fill up your tank.

You made that response only because you arent familiar with my character... I dont care about the money, I have plenty. Its the principle. Do i really care about 10 bucks... not really. If i did i would shop at ALDI, and wouldnt run 94 octane, and not have a $800 video card in a $250 computer, or buy car parts all the time, or crank my AC to 70 degrees, the list goes on. The loss isnt important. Mr Incredible only cares about one thing...

THE PRINCIPLE

You made that response only because you arent familiar with my character... I dont care about the money, I have plenty. Its the principle. Do i really care about 10 bucks... not really. If i did i would shop at ALDI, and wouldnt run 94 octane, and not have a $800 video card in a $250 computer, or buy car parts all the time, or crank my AC to 70 degrees, the list goes on. The loss isnt important. Mr Incredible only cares about one thing...

THE PRINCIPLE

Not only that, but gas for the past 3 years(how long I have had my gas waster) has been around 2.50 for premium, but now it is 3.75 =1.25 a gallon more which is about 600 bucks a year in the increase alone. But, the questions is why? on monday it is 3.50 yet tuesday it is 3.75, yet the gas station bought gas last week.

that's 3 less beers i get to drink this weekend....fuck gas prices!

2006 GXP with 5.3l V8 and mid to high 13's......matching MPG's, very nice but expensive.....

2007 Town and Country Company Car......boring, lame and ugly.....but FREEEEEEEE and free gas.......Pricelesss!!!!!

Days like today, I love the little perks we get. :D I'd love it more if I could squeeze my family in the Audi A4 2.0T or the SUV option we have :confused:

Not only that, but gas for the past 3 years(how long I have had my gas waster) has been around 2.50 for premium, but now it is 3.75 =1.25 a gallon more which is about 600 bucks a year in the increase alone. But, the questions is why? on monday it is 3.50 yet tuesday it is 3.75, yet the gas station bought gas last week.

thats my big complaint. I don't care if the price increases. What bugs me is that the price should stay the same until the tanks are refilled at the station.

You darn law breakers and what not !

And why does kroger raise their gas prices? When you can get 10 cents off a gallon its still more then a freaking UDF station !

I went to Giant Eagle's 'get go' and their price was 3.49$, same as every gas station off bethel rd. If you have a giant eagle card they take off .03, if you scan your receipt that you spent at least 50.00, they take off .20 every gallon. Its not alot but when you consider your already buying groceries and if you buy 100.00 worth of groceries a week you get .40 off PER gallon. 3.06>3.49