c6 transmission needs rebuilt - 150 obo

7.5 ranger rear end durm brakes 3.73 - 100 obo

ranger rear window - 20 bucks

ok built comp - 100 bucks obo

tool box for ranger - 50 bucks

4 5.5"x7" speaks - 20 bucks

microwave - 25 bucks

c6 valve bodies - 75 bucks each

Specs on gaming pc? And what kinda microwave and how old is it?

gigabyte motherboard (if you want model number let me know i will have to dig it out), amd athlon 2800+ 2.4ghz processor, ati radeon 9800 pro 256mb agp video card, 256mb ram(what is laying around), random cd drive, needs a hard drive, and a couple different cases.

the microwave is prolly not that old. it was at least made in the 90s lol. idk what kind it is i would have to check.

hey man...give me a call on my cell if you would. i am very rarely on and probably wouldnt see any returned responses. my name is andrew and you can reach me at 614-448-6153. i want the ok built comp. my motherboard blew on me and all i do is play on the web and download music...

gigabyte motherboard (if you want model number let me know i will have to dig it out), amd athlon 2800+ 2.4ghz processor, ati radeon 9800 pro 256mb agp video card, 256mb ram(what is laying around), random cd drive, needs a hard drive, and a couple different cases.

How much for said computer as a whole?

hey man...give me a call on my cell if you would. i am very rarely on and probably wouldnt see any returned responses. my name is andrew and you can reach me at 614-448-6153. i want the ok built comp. my motherboard blew on me and all i do is play on the web and download music...

ok well i got it out and it is missing a couple things. it needs a hard drive and a cpu fan. if you want i can go out and get them and put them in unless you want to do it yourself for whatever specs you want