Proper Meet Etiquette

V8 Beast

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was about time that this was revisited for the newer members and the complete idiots out there. I've noticed that QS&L is starting to have the same atmoshere that forced IPS to stop being a meeting spot last year...

When we go out on the weekends its to have fun. Sometimes we race sometimes we eat/drink, sometimes we just lean against our cars and act cool.. or atleast try to. ;) The issue as it has always been are those stupid ass ricers showing up and messing it up for everyone. Here are a few things to consider

14. When drinking you have to scream "BALLZ" and say giggity giggity at least 10 times. :D (CR Rule Book Chapter 9 Section 7)

BALLZ

• 2 weeks later...

#16.) Parking lot 500 isn't the smartest thing to do in a crowd of 40+ people. You see the crowd, so stop trying to drive in the fucking middle of it.

#17.) Park IN A FUCKING PARKING SPOT. There are white lines there for a reason, so fucking use them.

I think all would be chill, if some people would use a little COMMON SENSE and just a bit of judgement. I don't want to hear your car rev every 2 seconds, I don't care what shitty music you may listen to, and yes most cars can leave rubber on the ground, so don't prove it can in the parking lot. I think QS&L has shown some restraint on their part by ALLOWING us to meet on their lot. It's a great spot, big lot, good food, great beer and not to mention great location. It's funny to sit on the patio and have a beer and just laugh at all the stupidity. From the outside world, it looks rediculous and sounds rediculous when kids are burning out, reving and thumping their bumps in the trunk. I've seen some domestics act stupid too, so they can be included. People need to act like civil humans.

• 2 weeks later...
The rice is a growing community. There is no stopping the rice, there is no escaping them. The rice will prevail.

get a big fat chinesse dude to take care of this.

#5 happened to me and i didn't want to act like a duche bag and ask the three of them to get the FUCK of my car. instead when i locked my car i honked it so they got scared a lil and then sat back down on the car.

Just send my brother over to scare them....

New rule :

NO FLIPPING CIVICS!!!!

If i was a little skinny white kid... id be skurred :lol:

Yea, I had a talk with one of the bar tenders after i threw the flares out and they new that the Civic wasnt with us. I told him to jump on the board here and at least get to know who the people are that come out all the time and let us know what we can do to put them at ease.

I think ill go "find" some cones that we can use to block the back section of the lot with and some of us will have to stand guard. I will voulenteer my services :D

I think ill go "find" some cones that we can use to block the back section of the lot with and some of us will have to stand guard. I will voulenteer my services :D

shouldn't be to hard since more then half of columbus's freeways are underconstruction.

What we should do the the ricers that dont follow the rules...

http://a57.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/l_0ff6d6d28c3c43991e9feef8ada3fd70.jpg

that truck looks familiar... :cool:

That would be an acceptable response to someone refusing to leave.

she has extension sticks that she straps on to the bottom of her shoes. it makes u like 10 feet tall. there pretty sweet. they were invented by midgets/dwarfs(not sure what the proper lingo is)

she has extension sticks that she straps on to the bottom of her shoes. it makes u like 10 feet tall. there pretty sweet. they were invented by midgets/dwarfs(not sure what the proper lingo is)

I need some of those so I can move my seat back :D

• 4 weeks later...

Guys we need to police the ricers a tad more. I told the s2000 boy to stop reviing his motor like a tool and that he had been warned once.

Also A few of us should try and pick up some of the trash. Its a nice spot I personally would love to keep it since I live a few miles from it. I picked up some saturday night but I could use some help.

Yeah, and no fighting with your girlfriend...DOH :doh:

if you cant get along, dont bring them along. I just tell mine that if shes good for a couple hours, ill buy her a puppy... havnt bought shit :D

• 10 months later...