MR2 engine swap

Janszen

GET YOUR MONEY BACK from the original seller and don't look back...if you can. He knew it was only time before it was shot to shit. You paid for the whole running car, not a shell.

yea i know... its pry going to turn into a legal battle, if so I'm milking him for a lot for putting me through this stupid shit. and for not having a car for a while. He said i could return it then as we were working out the details he decides he doesn't want to any more....

Josh, you could do it yourself. All of the hard work has been done for you already by the MR2 Warehouse, so swapping out the one in it would be simple. All of the 3SGE wiring has already been done for you....

Josh, you could do it yourself. All of the hard work has been done for you already by the MR2 Warehouse, so swapping out the one in it would be simple. All of the 3SGE wiring has already been done for you....

this is exactly what i was telling him and he doesn't believe me. if you would want to help on this project then we have 5 guys swaping an engine. i think it should go rather fast. especialy if he just ships the block to some guy in cali.

Well back to the main question does anyone know a shop that does engine for reasonable price

People are trying to help you find a solution to the problem. Don't discount them just because you don't have the confidence to try it. Really, what do you have to lose?

Kevin's right, there are shops mentioned multiple times a day. Look in the sponsor's section and pick up a phone.

I wasnt trying to be rude or anything, i already know that there are shops i was really just posting this hoping for a quick yes or no that a shop like ips is even capable of doing a swap, thats all i was asking. ill be calling around soon, but i might have a fix for the problem so well see.

i dont know anything about those engines, or if everything is ready and the new engine just needs to be dropped in, but John Rutan (RutanTA) did an engine swap for me (stock for stock) for like 300$. i know hes at a different shop now, so i dont know if he is still able to, but check with him. top notch work and he was extremely fast. i dropped it off friday, he said he wouldnt be able to start til monday, which was fine with me, and he called me tues morn and said it was done. unfortunately i couldnt get to him until wed, but when i did, everything was perfect!