:( I Hit a dog :(

thorne

I feel so bad. I stopped as hard as i could almost causing a Civic who was riding my ass to tag me. This little pomeranian ran out in front of me. I hit him and really fucked his poor little jaw up. There were people there who were trying to herd him up before i tagged him. I was slowed down and I did not see him and out of no where he darts out into the street.

I've never hit anything like that Man I feel pretty shitty. They took him to the vet I hope the little thing is ok. The jaw was pushed over it was really fucekd up.

sucks man. i used to think that i wouldn't be all that upset if i nailed a dog that ran out in front of my car. but now that we have two dogs, and i realize how attached people get to their pets, i would feel bad too. you did all that you could do, sometimes you just can't avoid it.

gotta look at the bright side though....at least he's alive. dogs are pretty resilient; especially the small ones.

I feel so bad. I stopped as hard as i could almost causing a Civic who was riding my ass to tag me. This little pomeranian ran out in front of me. I hit him and really fucked his poor little jaw up. There were people there who were trying to herd him up before i tagged him. I was slowed down and I did not see him and out of no where he darts out into the street.

I've never hit anything like that Man I feel pretty shitty. They took him to the vet I hope the little thing is ok. The jaw was pushed over it was really fucekd up.

My dog got hit right before Xmas. The people never stopped and tried to miss him.. We rushed him to the vet.. spent some $$$ hoping he would come out of it and be okay.. but he then he got worse and he finally passed away..

I stopped traffic and everything there where poeple trying to catch him because he ws already in the street i felt so fucking bad. they got his name and rushed him to the vette. I was not sure what to do . They where already on it. I love my pets. I would be devistated if someone hit my pet . thast why i stopped blocked traffic tried to see if there was what i could do

man i got to stop treying tohin i to drunk.. fucked up. drinking cause if eel bda for taggin a dog......

I am teh sissy todya.

That sucks, man. Never ran a dog over but had a couple run over. I chased a guy in a truck down a dirt road with a rifle after I saw him purposely swerve over to hit my pregnant border collie who would have been dropping anyday. Needless to say I never found him... that day. No, I never shot him either, but he got his.

On another note, I swerved to keep from hitting an armadillo and in doing so, hit a goddamn skunk one time. :rolleyes:

Shoulda been going faster.

Go buy a dog, have someone speed up to hit it, and have it die. Then go feel how bad the pain and anger is when you realize someone hit your friend because they are a little bitch.

PS. Go choke on a dick.

PPS. I love my animals, excuse the anger.

i was lucky and hit my neighbors cat. it was snowing and white cat. didnt see him til it was too late. but hes still around today, but missing a leg.... i dont know what id do if someone hit my shepard.

Shoulda been going faster.

let me know the next time you plan on walking in the road, or close to the road might work too.

let me make myself clear to you, that dog was probably a families pet. that means there is potential for a little kid to ask where their best friend is, and that means that a distraught mom and dad must explain, that if the dog comes home, it still is hurt.

On a side note, we have two of those dogs...they are the toughest little breed dog you will find, or i just have two good ones. I am sure it will be fine.

tom

Dog should of been on a leash, it's the owners fault, end of story.

Sometimes dogs get out. It happens.

Based on your statement I can only assume that you dont have a dog. :rolleyes:

Thorne,

I am sorry you had to go thru this, I hope that the people were polite to you, and you, to them, and maybe they will give you an update as to his health.

One of my next door neighbors hit my childhood dog and killed her. It was awful, and he felt bad. He had liked our dog so much, that he bought the same breed, about a year before this happened. (she was an aus shep)

Sometimes these things happen, just be glad you did not kill him.

ive hit 4 deer. luckily none of them really fucked up my car... well, the last one did a bit of damage, but it wasnt TOO bad.

i hit 2 dogs too. the first one was about 5 years ago on 161 about half way between new albany and newark. it just seriously came out of nowhere and ran right in front of me... the dudes yard had a bunch of trees in it, so it was pretty much impossible to see the dog in the yard... i was going about 60 or so. hit the brakes as soon as i saw it, but it was too late. the dog didnt make it.

the dude was cool though, he was more pissed at the dog, than he was at me... but not like i could have really done anything.

then like 3 years ago, i was driving down my street, and my car made this HORRIBLE noise. i was like WTF was that? i thought i ran over a log or something haha. i looked in the rearview and didnt see anything, so i thought "shit, something big must have broken" and went home, crawled under the car to see if i could figure out what the hell that noise was. then like a minute later my phone rings and its this kid down the street like "YOU HIT MY DOG AND DIDNT EVEN STOP!!!1"

WTF? i felt really really shitty about that and went back down there. they were cool though. i had NO IDEA that id hit the dog, or that it was even outside...

the dog was pretty much none the worse for wear. honestly, i thought, if i hit something, it would be lying in the street, or moving around back there, and i would have seen it in my rear view...

i also had a neighbor hit my childhood dog. it was like 7 at night and she came up to the house crying and talked to my dad. he went out to the street to check it out. i started to go out cuz i wanted to know what was going on, and she wouldnt let me go out there? then she told me she hit my dog...

i loved that dog and all... and i felt bad, but i wasnt really mad at her or anything. i was pissed that my dog was such a dumbass that it thought it was cool to chase cars on the street.

the dog lived, and we took it to the puppy ER. they had to put some pins in its leg an shit. it was kind of gross.

then 2 years later it bit my moms friend, so my parents had it put down.

i also had a neighbor hit my childhood dog. it was like 7 at night and she came up to the house crying and talked to my dad. he went out to the street to check it out. i started to go out cuz i wanted to know what was going on, and she wouldnt let me go out there? then she told me she hit my dog...

i loved that dog and all... and i felt bad, but i wasnt really mad at her or anything. i was pissed that my dog was such a dumbass that it thought it was cool to chase cars on the street.

the dog lived, and we took it to the puppy ER. they had to put some pins in its leg an shit. it was kind of gross.

then 2 years later it bit my moms friend, so my parents had it put down.

Maybe she deserved it?

Fuck my dog would have to reallly reallly really fuck someone up for me to put it down. I mean I play rough with my dogs sometimes and he never does more then grab me to let me know who has won. 1 time ever has big joe bit me and scared me. It was my fault i had hit him with my elbow in the face and did not know it so he grabbed my elbow and shit... people are evil.

Fuck my dog would have to reallly reallly really fuck someone up for me to put it down. I mean I play rough with my dogs sometimes and he never does more then grab me to let me know who has won. 1 time ever has big joe bit me and scared me. It was my fault i had hit him with my elbow in the face and did not know it so he grabbed my elbow and shit... people are evil.

well he didnt really fuck her up bad or anything, but it was the way he did it. it wasnt playing or anything... she was just walking up on the porch like she had done 1000 other times, and the dog just ran over and bit her in the leg.

prior to that it had bitten my friend too (in the ass lol) unprovoked. just out of the blue it decided it wanted to bite.

my parents didnt want the meter reader or UPS guy to come to the house and get bitten, and then we get sued for $texas, so they decided to put the dog down... in retrospect i kind of agree with what they did. i mean i loved that dog, but i would have much rather had a roof over my head than that dog. cant afford the lawsuits that come with having a vicious dog.

we had a cocker spaniel that we just had to put down last year because she couldnt walk anymore, and was getting way too old. :( she would bite you playing... no big deal. but the old dog was mean about itl.

I hit and killed a dog off Bethel road a few months ago. Little thing literally ran INTO my car and killed himself. Hurt my car pretty bad though. There was no owner in sight, and it was definately dead. I called the police station and they were like "wtf are you bugging us for?".

Cocker Spaniels have had the largest number of human attacks of any breed. True story. It's just not as 'glam' to report that in comparison to an AmStaff like my dog or a pit, rottie, or you take a pick.

I had a cocker/springer mix. That dog was wacko. I had to have her put down last year due to fits of rage. She would just start attacking you if she got upset. I could not give a dog away like that so she went on her last "hunting trip"