2001 Artic White SS M6 #0999

SICKNESS22

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LSWON333
Well depending on the speed from a 75 roll he got me buy a 1/2 of car, we never got a chance to go from a low roll, i might be able to come out on top from there, not sure

I slow rolled him and 75 rolled him he he.

Trade lawncare for your car ?

I will take care of your yard { mowing, mulching etc} for a couple of years. Think about it, you will never have to cut your grass. :D

Sounds like a good trade to me. ;)

Have you tried some of the car mags for selling your car?

Trade lawncare for your car ?

I will take care of your yard { mowing, mulching etc} for a couple of years. Think about it, you will never have to cut your grass. :D

Sounds like a good trade to me. ;)

Have you tried some of the car mags for selling your car?

LOL, good stuff, well i need a nice house and yard first, i was thinking about the mags, i wanted to see how it did on here for a few weeks, but what ones would you suggest? Thanks

LOL, good stuff, well i need a nice house and yard first, i was thinking about the mags, i wanted to see how it did on here for a few weeks, but what ones would you suggest? Thanks

Dispatch is always a toss up. I have had alot of luck with that in the past .

There is always Muscle and sports car mag. The ad will run til sold, plus you get a color pic. The mag also goes into about 3-4 states .

Your car may be the best looking SS I have seen. I think as soon as someone that is really looking for a SS sees your car they will buy it . Just wait out all the low ball offers and be in no hurry to sell and you should get what you are asking.

I can't believe at that price it isn't gone. When I was in the market I looked at a 98 ss with 90k miles and they wanted $15000. Have you tried ls1tech.com and ls1.com? Very nice looking car and G/L with the sell.