WTB Glock 26

Guest Ponyfreak

Nice choice. Got one myself, but don't forget to get the grip extenders (only $10 a piece). It's a night and day feel with them on. They also have a laser that fits where your spring goes (under the barrel). Mine's about 2-3" left from 8-12'. Anything over 12' seems to be right on. So yes, with this stuff you'll have the ultimate CC gun :) Don't know if you want one with paperwork but Vance's did have a deal on them for $475 I believe. Dunno if they still have that or not.

Title says it all. Let me know what you have.

Deffinately check Vance's FTW. Aumiller's has a nice Glock selection, BUT you'll pay a little more than you would over at Vance's. Been looking for a 30 myself to keep in the belt/ankle. The .38 snub isn't enough heat for me ;)

I find myself walking heavy with my .32 auto beretta about 90% of the time than with my glock. As small as the 26 is, it now seems big to me. All we want is something that shoots a 50 cal. w/.22 recoil, that is the size of my fist. :)

I have a 26. Will sell for $500 w/ Private Sale Form filled out, including Driver License Number. No FFL required.

KillJoy

Uhhhh... nix that.

I see you are in KY. Private Transfer is not legal. A firearm purchase MUST go through a KY FFL.

KillJoyh

All u suckers paying full price for guns FTL hah

26 is nice.. I have a 27 I carry off duty, little more kick from the .40 and the small size but very nice still.

If you dont mind a nice used one, vances always has a huge ass selection of used glocks.

26 is nice.. I have a 27 I carry off duty, little more kick from the .40 and the small size but very nice still.

If you dont mind a nice used one, vances always has a huge ass selection of used glocks.

Ummm... not in this situation. He lives in KY. He cannot LEGALLY purchase a firearm in Ohio. He can pay for it, have it transferred to a local to him (in KY) FFL and fill out the form there. After the shipping Bill, and FFL Transfer charge... probably cheaper to just get something in KY.

KillJoy

when you get serious...H&K

http://www.hk-usa.com/images/products/usp_compact/general/uspc_large_right.jpg

I plan on purchasing this bad boy, shot one when I worked with some people in Iraq ;) H&K Mark 23 .45 ACP

http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/Products/HK/Mark23/mark23_lg.jpg

Where can you get a good deal?

• 2 weeks later...