Shens Thread

El Karacho1647545492

I'm gettin really fuckin bored, so I'm gonna pull some Craigslist shens. And this is warning for you guys, in case any of you sick fuckers peruse the craigslist personals, don't get caught in my little joke.

So a while ago, a friend and I decided it'd be hilarious to pull some pranks on craigslist, and I think I saw this done in another incarnation somewhere else, so I decided I'll do it here.

Step 1: fake email that sounds like something real. I need to come up with one thats not like "sexiangel31xx222" cuz who is going to believe that? No, I'll have to think harder than that. Well, "craigslist prank" can be rearranged to say "girl kiss can trap", so i'm going to see if that's taken on hotmail, cuz no one uses that anymore anyways.

Step 2: fake name. I think a good name for what I'm looking to do would be "Maureen". So, CR, lets get to know Maureen.

Step 3: this is where I need your help, CR. I want a picture of a fat chick. Not someone ridiculously fat, and not just some google search that turned up "fat chick" I want your mothers, your friends, whatever pictures of fat chicks you know so I can use a legit fat chick in this picture.

The plan: post a personal ad with a fat, ugly, whorish looking chick that says "I'm really into married college professors, if you're looking for a good time, contact...." and seeing who contacts. There would be no blackmail, I probably wouldn't contact anyone much, but it'd just be fuckin hilarious to see the responses.

so help me CR.

Shens is the acronym for: Salmonella, hepatitis a, e-coli, norovirus, and shigella. Yep, I'm certified in serve safe.

On topic, use the pic of her in a bra or whatever.

Shens is the acronym for: Salmonella, hepatitis a, e-coli, norovirus, and shigella. Yep, I'm certified in serve safe.

On topic, use the pic of her in a bra or whatever.

will someone provide link? i dont feel like putting on my hazmat suit and diving in that thread

Step 3: this is where I need your help, CR. I want a picture of a fat chick. Not someone ridiculously fat, and not just some google search that turned up "fat chick" I want your mothers, your friends, whatever pictures of fat chicks you know so I can use a legit fat chick in this picture.

The plan: post a personal ad with a fat, ugly, whorish looking chick that says "I'm really into married college professors, if you're looking for a good time, contact...." and seeing who contacts. There would be no blackmail, I probably wouldn't contact anyone much, but it'd just be fuckin hilarious to see the responses.

so help me CR.

SO let me get this right, you are calling my mom "fat" then wanting a pic, and on top of that you think she looks like a "whore" and is "Ugly"?

This seems to be a good way to recieve a beatdown of epic proportions.

SO let me get this right, you are calling my mom "fat" then wanting a pic, and on top of that you think she looks like a "whore" and is "Ugly"?

This seems to be a good way to recieve a beatdown of epic proportions.

She is only a fat ugly whore if you are the one to post a picture up of her for him to use, thus fulfilling those requirements.

:)

^^^hahaha hey man, i'm not singling your out, i'm just saying i know there's gotta be a few guys who are realistic enough to agree that their momma is fat and ugly and who are willing to share for some fun shens

Ok but who is going to let you call her a "whore"? :D

Serve safe certified here.

Then you must know the symptoms of the viruses I listed. And, if you work in food service, you must know that the upcoming Steritech audit is going to suck dick.