starting a new career!

99ta

well after being a probation officer for several years, I was offered a job with Progressive Insurance as a Claims Adjuster. I am excited about the career change as it gives me opportunity for growth. Anyone in this field or have any comments about what I might expect?

Eric

Ohhh. I forgot!

Take advantage of you insured, and those that are not very intelligent. Learn the key phrases... that was not medically necessary.... That is beyond your coverage... It does not mater if you have med pay, bill the other parties insurance first... You weren't really hurt were you?... But there was no damage to the car... The accident was only at 35 mph....

No one else in the car was hurt... That was a pre-existing medical problem..

I got to get back to work so I can bill more to progressive....muahahahahaha

Ohhh. I forgot!

Take advantage of you insured, and those that are not very intelligent. Learn the key phrases... that was not medically necessary.... That is beyond your coverage... It does not mater if you have med pay, bill the other parties insurance first... You weren't really hurt were you?... But there was no damage to the car... The accident was only at 35 mph....

No one else in the car was hurt... That was a pre-existing medical problem..

I got to get back to work so I can bill more to progressive....muahahahahaha

I bet if you were a real doctor you wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this.

I bet if you were a real doctor you wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this.

yes I am the fake type..someone tell Sallie Mae please.

So what does the HOT CARL do for a living?

jeez, relax. Simple poke at how chiropractor's are often refered as 'not real doctors'. No need to take it personal or anything.

Well let me poke at what you do. :D You are right there is a double standard in heatlh care and it is frustrating at times.

umm.....well, my degree is in Communitcations and I interview very well. Other than that I have no idea......

do you know if you will be doing drive-ins for a while? Most people I know that are just starting as claims adjusters have to do drive-in claims for about a year or so before they go out into the field

do you know if you will be doing drive-ins for a while? Most people I know that are just starting as claims adjusters have to do drive-in claims for about a year or so before they go out into the field

well, I am not sure. I know I will be intraining for 12 weeks. The office I am in is only 5 people. I really don't know all the specifics yet.